Guys it may not actually be over for making money later on in my life

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
So rn my dad is letting me work at his place for like £20 each day but I'm only 15 also after I finish school next year he said I got work at his and he'll pay me £100 a day depending on thee shop condition is this a W?

• +1
Reactions: nathan, chudlite, Rzn and 2 others
Tagging Bhai yas @Jason Voorhees @chudlite @looksmaxxing223 @Rzn @nathan

• +1
Reactions: nathan, chudlite and Rzn
You are 15 jfl nigga. Go play that chinese monkey game or something and let oldcels like me worry about moneymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, nathan, FBl and 8 others
You are 15 jfl nigga. Go play that chinese monkey game or something and let oldcels like me worry about moneymaxxing
Saving up for the roids my dude mk677 is not cutting it

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Jason Voorhees
15 years old, anything you make that is a considerable amount is a "W" because you don't have any financial obligations

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, AngryShortMale, nathan and 4 others
Saving up for the roids my dude mk677 is not cutting it
15 years old, anything you make that is a considerable amount is a "W" because you don't have any financial obligations
This. Also the only roids you need at that age is HGH. Blackpill is barely even relevant at your age just be low inhib and wear good clothes and you are already mogging eveyrone.

• +1
Reactions: aids, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Outerz14
Why are you stressing about money at 15? Stress about tests or your license for fucks sake.

Our politicans really fucked us badly.

• +1
Reactions: aids and Outerz14
This. Also the only roids you need at that age is HGH. Blackpill is barely even relevant at your age just be low inhib and wear good clothes and you are already mogging eveyrone.
Lowkey too broke for hgh so I got mk677 I think it doubles the amount of hgh I'm making

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Why are you stressing about money at 15? Stress about tests or your license for fucks sake.

Our politicans really fucked us badly.
Rishi sunak is a failed Ltn :forcedsmile:

• +1
Yh

• +1
So rn my dad is letting me work at his place for like £20 each day but I'm only 15 also after I finish school next year he said I got work at his and he'll pay me £100 a day depending on thee shop condition is this a W?
yes bhai its better then nothing and u can start saving up for hardmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
thats fucking insane bro when i was 16-17 i was working two minimum wage jobs on £4.81 an hour jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Outerz14
Nepobabymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
No. The best part of your life is in your teens. So if you hardmaxx as soon as possible you can slay during your prime years
(y)(y)