Guys, it's truly over 😔

Klasik616

Klasik616

No way out of inceldom
Another ghosting,
another day that I recognize I have 0 social value.

Another ideal foid (my looksmatch) that won't be my girlfriend in the future. How I'm supposed to express emotions and feelings if this happens? At this point talking to women is a chore.

She would rather talk with other guys instead of me (this always happens). Why no foid can feel attracted to me, atleast give me an opportunity bitch and if you don't like it leave me.

As I've said in other threads when a girl is not attracted, it doesn't matter what you say or do she won't feel anything.

Sad Cry GIF by MOODMAN

Another year as incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, breadyl and butterworld
That's part of the struggle I guess, you'll get there

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
listen bro its a number game just dm and approach as many as possible eventually you will get one

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
listen bro its a number game just dm and approach as many as possible eventually you will get one
But I have to select atleast the ones that I'm attracted to, is not like I will choose any girl. And my standards are usually low MTB - high MTB. I don't try with HTBs anymore.

But I have to select atleast the ones that I'm attracted to, is not like I will choose any girl. And my standards are usually low MTB - high MTB. I don't try with HTBs anymore.
thats good bro just keep going and when I said approach as many as possible I mean literally approach 1000s