Reactions: thorns, Chadeep and murdah
why

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Y?

• So Sad
Doubt europeans mind tourists regardless of race
right now they dont idiot im talking about when europe will turn to right and its very soon

• So Sad
just be pro israel zionist you'll be fine

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and murdah
just be pro israel zionist you'll be fine
i always was , am and will be pro israel but how is that good if whites turn to right wing christians very soon

• JFL
  • So Sad
right now they dont idiot im talking about when europe will turn to right and its very soon
It wont. The elites have won and they will succumb to leftist ideologies

• So Sad
It wont. The elites have won and they will succumb to leftist ideologies
iq of a peanut . leave my thread
muh the elites

• So Sad
i always was , am and will be pro israel but how is that good if whites turn to right wing christians very soon
white are and will remain powerless jokes. just worship jews and you will be fine.

• So Sad
maybe don't come to europe:dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
maybe don't come to europe:dafuckfeels:
i am literally european its not always about colour
turn to right is good because it will get rid europe of muslims but there are major downsides to me

• +1
  • So Sad
coming from a muzzie, very fucking funny
how is it cope? they have no power their countries are controlled by american mutts and jews.

• +1
  • So Sad
how is it cope? they have no power their countries are controlled by american mutts and jews.
we are living in weimar republic times , its not for long

muslims are indeed weak, even if its their time. they are cowards

• So Sad
i am literally european its not always about colour
turn to right is good because it will get rid europe of muslims but there are major downsides to me
Europe is falling
right-wing won't ever take over. It's already over

• So Sad
Europe is falling
right-wing won't ever take over. It's already over
and you call yourself a god? pathetic

well, turn to right is inevitable . and the chance of its victory is like 100%

• So Sad
we are living in weimar republic times , its not for long

muslims are indeed weak, even if its their time. they are cowards
Far right white supremacist nazi

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and lemonnz
and you call yourself a god? pathetic

well, turn to right is inevitable . and the chance of its victory is like 100%
what does that have to do with anything jfl
you don't know politics
migration has not even seen it's full power yet. Europe is already crawling with muzzies and deathnics, we're too far gone. the only way whites can come out superior is if some1 like hitler takes over which is extremely unlikely

• So Sad
what does that have to do with anything jfl
you don't know politics
migration has not even seen it's full power yet. Europe is already crawling with muzzies and deathnics, we're too far gone. the only way whites can come out superior is if some1 like hitler takes over which is extremely unlikely

watch this clown

• So Sad
Whats wrong? Jews are great, they destroy arabs
they destroy whites as well

also they cant come out of this several front war iran has pushed them into

• So Sad
whites as well

also they cant come out of this several front war iran has pushed them into
I dont know, only reason i like Trump is because he would heavily arm the Israel . We must help them in this glorious fight

• So Sad
I dont know, only reason i like Trump is because he would heavily arm the Israel . We must help them in this glorious fight
their budjet for israel will be limited because it needs to go to stopping china and russia.

• So Sad
A right wing takeover will never happen.

• So Sad
their budjet for israel will be limited because it needs to go to stopping china and russia.
Trump knows how to deal with Putin, they are alright

Whatever it takes for the win of Israel and retaliation for 7 october

• So Sad
atleast you are honest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Forsberg377
Trump knows how to deal with Putin, they are alright
do you think us will let putin get away with all those lands he has? war is only escalating further.
Whatever it takes for the win of Israel and retaliation for 7 october
the sad thing is israel can not win. they are surrounded by proxies, if they go too hard on hamas, hezbollah and other proxies will escalate the war. why do you think they are looking for peace deal? they cant handle this multifront exhausting war,displacement of 200k israelis, reverse immigration of half million israelis, protests etc.

• So Sad
do you think us will let putin get away with all those lands he has? war is only escalating further.

the sad thing is israel can not win. they are surrounded by proxies, if they go too hard on hamas, hezbollah and other proxies will escalate the war. why do you think they are looking for peace deal? they cant handle this multifront exhausting war,displacement of 200k israelis, reverse immigration of half million israelis, protests etc.
We will support Israel till the end . It must continue what it does, and our leaders will decide what its best. Me and you are not competent

• So Sad
Me and you are not competent
true, but the situation is not good for israel because they are surrounded by proxies militias who are impossible to defeat.

even they dont know what to do.

• So Sad
true, but the situation is not good for israel because they are surrounded by proxies militias who are impossible to defeat.

even they dont know what to do.
its hard for me to speak in english but very short they fucked you arabs since israel was formed

they will fuck you till the end

bb

• So Sad
its hard for me to speak in english but very short they fucked you arabs since israel was formed

they will fuck you till the end

bb
whatever helps you cope buddy.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
I pray everyday for total shitskin holocaust in europe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Forsberg377
data from 70 years ago theory. also according to your data they lost to hezbollah which was much weaker at that time lol.

this war is conducted by iran who won much harder proxy wars agaist us,saudi,uae and etc. its naive af to think they can win this multifront antisymmetric war.
say hello to soulemani ahaaha:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
say hello to soulemani ahaaha:ROFLMAO:
say hello to more than half million jews who reverse immigrated,200k who displaced, thousands of dead or disabled israeli soldiers, all the blown up tanks and armored vehicles,bankrupt eilat port, all the economic plans that are gone because of the war, protests in israel and etc .

say hello to more than half million jews who reverse immigrated,200k who displaced, thousands of dead or disabled israeli soldiers, all the blown up tanks and armored vehicles,bankrupt eilat port, all the economic plans that are gone because of the war, protests in israel and etc .
MUAHHAHAHA

compare losses of israel to palestine its ridiculous
its you guys who come to cry on all social media about your kids getting blowned up

meanwhile you just shouldnt have perpetrated 7 october attack. Jews arent weak like europeans, they will reply with anger

MUAHHAHAHA

compare losses of israel to palestine its ridiculous
its you guys who come to cry on all social media about your kids getting blowned up

meanwhile you just shouldnt have perpetrated 7 october attack. Jews arent weak like europeans, they will reply with anger
they perpetuated the war to destoy the arab med corridor plan and push jews against the wall like they are now, serious how do you think they can get out this unwinnable war?

they perpetuated the war to destoy the arab med corridor plan and push jews against the wall like they are now, serious how do you think they can get out this unwinnable war?
we will see how unwinnable this war is LOL

right now, im pretty happy with Israel

there are way too many violent migrants and actual problematic marxist scum to worry about random niggers. the fear of widespread racist reprisal is unfounded. civically, whites simply have never ever gone on the offensive out of the blue, it's always some kind of reaction or self defense against chimp outs. unless you act like a nigger, you'll fly under the radar

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377
it will be over for us

might even fake being christian but rather kms than that
Most conservative Americans try So hard to push for diversity it's cringe .

Americans however don't mind blacks ruining society.

Europeans however seem to mind arab migrants going crazy .

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377
we will see how unwinnable this war is LOL

right now, im pretty happy with Israel
can you tell how they can win this war? from how hamas has been uplloading videos daily of blowing up tanks and armored vehicles, sniping israeli soldiers, ambushing them and etc. looks like they have been barely damaged. and if israel intensifies the attacks on gaza,hezbollah and houthis and resistence in iraq will intensify their attacks accordingly. this is a mess half million jews left, 200k displaced, their army is exhausted, they lost more than 100 billion dollars and etc. etc. they cant go on like this. thats why they are looking for ceasefire deal.