Guys!! listen up ! I am 37 bald, very short (158 cm) male

Clown Show

Clown Show

Taking a break from the forum
Guys!! listen up ! I am 37 bald, very short (158 cm) male. At the age of 35 I was a virgin, I was desperate so I started taking a massive action, I approached about 900 girl in nearly 3 weeks and... I gor 100% rejections, I did not know what was wrong, then I started waching how Owen Cook picks up girls, also I watched AG Hayden and Kyle and then started recording my approaches. When I listened I realised that I was terrbile, nervous I had no social freedom, So I did things diffrently I just wanted to talk to people with no reason just to talk, then I started reenacting pranks, and just by doing pranks in real life I got laid first time !!! Then I returned to old conversations starters and wanted to get girls tangled into conversations, then I did 3 approach every day and only in 2023 I got laid 26 very hot young and taller then me girls. and I am an ugle guy, short bald, not rich.. mayby 4/10 and slept with 10/10 just by working on my game !

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, Donkeyballs, LooksThinker and 18 others
tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, anthony111553, LooksThinker and 2 others
bluepillmax.org

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
How you thought we wuz finna react:

3953990 Untitled 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, LooksThinker, iam good boy and 1 other person
Good work fella

You just need to be confident. Ancient rule as time

Many incel still miss this. They really think they can be some angry autist raging at femoid and the femoid will be like 'OMG a misunderstood incel misogynist. Let me ask him out on a date :love: :love: :love: '

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Gonthar

Many incel still miss this. They really think they can be some angry autist raging at femoid and the femoid will be like 'OMG a misunderstood incel misogynist. Let me ask him out on a date :love: :love: :love: '
Nick Fuentes got that treatment

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Zeruel and Deleted member 52057

You mention the gym, diet, losing weight, getting shredded. Think it's important to touch on the natural aspects that women find unattractive. For instance I have a massive forehead and am balding horribly, can't grow facial hair at 31. However you are spot on. I'm shredded been working out for 20 years. I can still pull a solid 8 from time to time

Niggers run this rule and they look like dog shit and I see them slaying when I’m clubbing so it does work

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
it is key to achieve a balance between approaching and trauma because of rejection. The majority of redpilled serial approachers end up on prozac

Deep within the labyrinthine corridors of a sentient library, books whisper secrets to each other in forgotten languages, guarded by a tribe of bibliophilic dragons. Meanwhile, a troupe of time-traveling llamas conspire to rewrite history by replacing all monuments with giant statues of themselves.