Guys, please tell me, does bonesmashing work?

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Never lost an argument

There is a whole fucking ENCYCLOPEDIA just with "DOES BONESMASHING WORK GOYS???!" threads on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, gigell, Clqs and 1 other person
View attachment 3181650
View attachment 3183811

There is a whole fucking ENCYCLOPEDIA just with "DOES BONESMASHING WORK GOYS???!" threads on this forum.
Don’t do that shit,like ever, you can cause insane amount of hard, infection might be brutal, or you could just hit the nerve, you will turn either into asymmetric ogre or a bloatcel or the worst is that your half of the face will be paralyzed and many more, DONT DO IT

Don’t do that shit,like ever, you can cause insane amount of hard, infection might be brutal, or you could just hit the nerve, you will turn either into asymmetric ogre or a bloatcel or the worst is that your half of the face will be paralyzed and many more, DONT DO IT
N-N-NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! BUT SOME GUY ON DOT ORG SAID IT WORKS!

This forum is so fucked up some cunt will say it 100 percent work , some will claim it gives you brain damage and assymetry.
I don't know what to beleive anymore

• +1
Reactions: javierjg008 and gandyheavenmogger
This forum is so fucked up some cunt will say it 100 percent work , some will claim it gives you brain damage and assymetry.
I don't know what to beleive anymore
It doesn't matter what some brown retard on dot org "claims". The only thing that matters is his argument.

check “bioscience” on tiktok, shows a detailed video of how bonesmashing wont work since your facial bones are much stringer than the rest of the body