Guys pls help my eyes

iblameyourmom

iblameyourmom

Iron
Guys pls help i have tried everthing to get rid Of This hollow eye shit and i cant get rid of it im gonna rope

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpeg
    IMG_1109.jpeg
    486.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1110.jpeg
    IMG_1110.jpeg
    412.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
Try to do the lookism ultra mew technique I had the same problem and it fixed it entirely

"Carbohydrate consumption side effects "

What are carbohydrates?
Carbohydrates, or carbs, are sugar molecules. Along with proteins and fats, carbohydrates are one of three main nutrients found in foods and drinks. Your body breaks down carbohydrates into glucose. Glucose, or blood sugar, is the main source of energy for your body's cells, tissues, and organs.

Consumption definition
the act of using, eating, or drinking something, or the amount that is used, etc.: fuel/energy, etc. consumption Water transport costs less than road transport, cuts congestion, and reduces energy consumption

Side effects definition
a secondary, typically undesirable effect of a drug or medical treatment.

• +1
Reactions: iblameyourmom
"Carbohydrate consumption side effects "

What are carbohydrates?
Carbohydrates, or carbs, are sugar molecules. Along with proteins and fats, carbohydrates are one of three main nutrients found in foods and drinks. Your body breaks down carbohydrates into glucose. Glucose, or blood sugar, is the main source of energy for your body's cells, tissues, and organs.

Consumption definition
the act of using, eating, or drinking something, or the amount that is used, etc.: fuel/energy, etc. consumption Water transport costs less than road transport, cuts congestion, and reduces energy consumption

Side effects definition
a secondary, typically undesirable effect of a drug or medical treatment.
so i should eat more carbohydrates?

Infra orbital rim implants

• +1
Reactions: kambally, wastedspermcel and iblameyourmom
Get lighter coloured contacts and consider STROMA when it comes out (and is safe of course)

• +1
lipofilling agents are your only hope in terms of softmaxxing, check this guide if you haven't already:
if it doesn't work either get under-eye filler (doesn't have a good reputation) or infraorbital implants :feelsez:

• +1
so i should eat more carbohydrates?
I even gave you the definitions, @Never Get Up look at the effects of carbohydrate consumption on brain function, dude cant even comprehend simple sentences

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I even gave you the definitions, @Never Get Up look at the effects of carbohydrate consumption on brain function, dude cant even comprehend simple sentences
bro im not inglish i didnt really understand

Plants will always win in the end

• Woah