Guys. Plz help

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I just ran into a tranny mtf working at a restaurant and she was smiling at me and kept joking. Ngl I'm kinda turned on now. Feels so ogre

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
another episode of .org, season 3: schizophrenic fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SkinjobCatastrophe, thecel and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SkinjobCatastrophe, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and TsarTsar444
I just ran into a tranny mtf working at a restaurant and she was smiling at me and kept joking. Ngl I'm kinda turned on now. Feels so ogre
Immediately kys no cap.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 9274
Imagine cheating on my gf with a tranny :feelsmega:
My giga high T cousin was tricked by a tranny (he thought she was a girl), he saw her dickz but was so giga horny cause of the tren that he didn't care and just started fucking her. Nigger coomed inside her asshole and his dick was all smired with shit from her anus, he felt such high anger and delusion from the post nut clarity that he beat the living shit out of her that she was put into a coma for 2 weeks. Tren, not even once

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729, Jerzy Bondov and 5 others
My giga high T cousin was tricked by a tranny (he thought she was a girl), he saw her dickz but was so giga horny cause of the tren that he didn't care and just started fucking her. Nigger coomed inside her asshole and his dick was all smired with shit from her anus, he felt such high anger and delusion from the post nut clarity that he beat the living shit out of her that she was put into a coma for 2 weeks. Tren, not even once
I feel like I would be so romantic with trannies jfl. I don't usually feel like this at all wtf

• JFL
  • +1
I feel like I would be so romantic with trannies jfl. I don't usually feel like this at all wtf
Huh? Even on my highest T days the only thing i want with trannies is fucking and getting my dick sucked jfl, thinking about romance is a bad sign :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13787, Jerzy Bondov and 3 others
Huh? Even on my highest T days the only thing i want with trannies is fucking and getting my dick sucked jfl, thinking about romance is a bad sign :lul:
They're weak feminine boys who transitioned cuz they never got love. I can be their lover if they submit to me and be as feminine as they can.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ProAcktiv, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
keep coping with muh it's the higher t levels
burn alive faggot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
fuck him tbh no regrets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and CupOfCoffee
keep coping with muh it's the higher t levels
burn alive faggot
I swear I don't normally have any attraction to femboys. Like zero. For some reason today I've started to feel like they are the same as girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
implying you go outside giga larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
Yeh buddy boyo some of us do have lives, only difference between is and normies is we report our lives back to forums like this lol. Cuz deep down I am an aspie

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
Yeh buddy boyo some of us do have lives, only difference between is and normies is we report our lives back to forums like this lol. Cuz deep down I am an aspie
i'm too young to care about having a life tbh

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
@Baldingman1998 شو رأيك يا صاحبي

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 شو رأيك يا صاحبي
Non negotiable. Even if atheist or agnostic that's a male. And it's gay to fuck a man. Don't you have a gf anyway?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Baldingman1998
They're weak feminine boys who transitioned cuz they never got love. I can be their lover if they submit to me and be as feminine as they can.
Bro im starting to doubt you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
I swear to Allah I will never fuck a tranny. This is just a phase from the tren and it will pass
My advice to you is to just lower your gaze from men in General, thats what i do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SkinjobCatastrophe and CupOfCoffee
Was she hot? Like if you saw a chick that looked exactly the same, but you knew it was a chick, would you want to fuck her?

People on here talk about all kinds of crazy sex toys, crazy ways to masturbate, all the gross shit theyd do with a chick like licking her dirty ass or dirty feet, but then when they talk about someone trans, its as if moses handed them a stone tablet saying never to even think about touching a trans person. The penis doesnt always align with the brain jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Was she hot? Like if you saw a chick that looked exactly the same, but you knew it was a chick, would you want to fuck her?

People on here talk about all kinds of crazy sex toys, crazy ways to masturbate, all the gross shit theyd do with a chick like licking her dirty ass or dirty feet, but then when they talk about someone trans, its as if moses handed them a stone tablet saying never to even think about touching a trans person. The penis doesnt always align with the brain jfl
Yes but that's not saying much cuz it's very easy to turn me on visually. What really made me feel horny was that he/she was smiling a lot and acting feminine tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and SkinjobCatastrophe
this post is extremely gay.

also why are you still on steroids if you truly care about your hairloss

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and SkinjobCatastrophe
What are you gonna do then? Stare?
If I saw a naked guy I would feel nothing. 0 sexual attraction. I would look at his dick to see if he is bigger than me and if shape MOGS me. Other than that I do not care for any male. Ugliest woman is better than chad male because I'm not gay and it's impossible to see men as hot for me other than psl and to compare myself to them to attract females

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and CupOfCoffee
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
what's it look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
If I saw a naked guy I would feel nothing. 0 sexual attraction. I would look at his dick to see if he is bigger than me and if shape MOGS me. Other than that I do not care for any male. Ugliest woman is better than chad male because I'm not gay and it's impossible to see men as hot for me other than psl and to compare myself to them to attract females
Yeah but if you look at a man for too long they will think you are gay, even if you are just spacing out they will be like you good bro? Why are you staring at me?

Bruh I thought you were Muslim wtf is this
Our Sultans had femboy harem eunuch sex slaves ded srs
Header sized sothebys

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others