Guys should start a trend to make girls feel insecure about their height

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
Girls are massively picky on guys height even putting it on their dating app bios and always admitting it

Why don’t guys fight back and do the same?

Like say a girl has to be above 5’7 no short girls

Or below 5’3, no tall girls

To make them feel insecure like they do to guys

We really gonna sit here and let them be dickheads to men about height and not do anything back? We just sit here and let them make tiktok videos dissing anyone below 6’4

Honestly women are way more mentally smart than us in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, potentialzaddy, Deleted member 1901 and 23 others
If I was tall I would do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, justinzayn, callisto and 1 other person
Im tall and short girls unironically always liked me even when I was incel looking deformed pajeet dalit subhuman. I cant give up on them brah !

//RR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deprived, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
Im tall and short girls unironically always liked me even when I was incel looking deformed pajeet dalit subhuman. I cant give up on them brah !

//RR
Yeah u can bro tell them u have a height limit to make them feel insecure and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
they’re in the position of power

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, justinzayn and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Girls are massively picky on guys height even putting it on their dating app bios and always admitting it

We really gonna sit here and let them be dickheads to men about height and not do anything back? We just sit here and let them make tiktok videos dissing anyone below 6’4

The only people who would do this are short men, and they dont care about our opinions anyway. only chad can make women feel insecure

The only people who would do this are short men, and they dont care about our opinions anyway. only chad can make women feel insecure
Yeah this is the whole point I’m saying tall guys should do this especially since they’re the ones with options

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ChadpreetMaxxer
they’re in the position of power
men have fought wars for a millennia over the little gash in between whores legs this is totalyl true how the influence the masses with their SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, justinzayn, ErbCel and 2 others
men have fought wars for a millennia over the little gash in between whores legs this is totalyl true how the influence the masses with their SMV
We fight wars to defend their lives to come home and them reject us for having 19 inch legs instead of 20 inch legs😪😪😪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I love cute shorties 4'10-5'3 is perfect for me even though I am 6'2 I love heightmogging them and so cute at that height my kids are gonna be height cucked hard better have good face to compensate

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead

how about both? that way both can feel insecure about it :feelshmm:

or the second since tall holes are superior I want normalfags to take the midgets so I can have my pick from the tall ones :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
I love cute shorties 4'10-5'3 is perfect for me even though I am 6'2 I love heightmogging them and so cute at that height my kids are gonna be height cucked hard better have good face to compensate
4'11 is ideal if she's 10 because then she'll grow up to be ~5'9 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
Just say okay femlet

• JFL
I've been saying this for a while. Being srs 5'7 is minimum for me unless they're a legit Stacy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Darwined and ChadpreetMaxxer
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Tall girls wouldnt care about manlets calling them too tall

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and poopoohead
That is simply not how it works, females are allowed to do this because males would fuck anything with a pussy.

Let's hypothesize you could make all men on Earth agree on not fucking short women. The vast majority of them will immediately break the agreement the second they have the chance to, especially if said males are tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 8365 and ChadpreetMaxxer
Dumb crap, men are supposed to be the big, tall, strong protectors. Women need to be submissive, feminine and kind.

Why would they need to hit a threshold? In fact shorter girls are more adorable.

Its over I won’t happen Bcs men are cowards

I already do this and also randomly point out how bad their hairlines are.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, makeme183, chrisN and 1 other person
We kinda do already. Men are the reason short girls feel unsafe. You cus of r*pe and other similar horrible crimes.

I'm 6'1.5 and I reject everything under 5'7 unless god tier looks, feels good to reject subhuman goblinas.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Baldingman1998