Guys that don't eat pussy, why?

Do you eat pussy?

• Always do it and i enjoy it a lot

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Most of the time and i like it

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • I will do it out of a sense of obligation or if they ask me to, but not the biggest fan

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I dont like really doing it / i avoid it unless i know the girl well

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • I won't do it, have done it and didnt like it

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I've had sex but have never eaten pussy and don't want to

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Im incel and I'd be happy to lick pussy given the chance

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • im incel and i'd open to it but not too enthusiastic

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • im incel and I don't wanna do it

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
How can you look at a pretty pink pussy of a nice smelling woman that you're attracted to and not want to lick her pussy?

17219.jpg

How does that work? So like, you're attracted to the entirety of the woman but you don't find the pussy itself appealing? I can't really understand that.

You like the idea of putting your dick in the pussy but you also find it gross at the same time?

For me pussy is something delicious that I love to smear my face all over and taste it fully :p :feelspanties:

c62f7c3732f141549bdfc5f32027a1c1.jpg

Explain to me what it's like to not want to lick that and how you're still into women at the same time.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, makeme183, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
its a sign of cuckoldry but i would eat yours OP!

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 23115
Cause I can't get any in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Roquefort, Ken and 5 others
I never have but might if I've been her only sexual partner. I certainly don't feel like I'm missing out though.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
How can you look at a pretty pink pussy of a nice smelling woman that you're attracted to and not want to lick her pussy?

17219.jpg

How does that work? So like, you're attracted to the entirety of the woman but you don't find the pussy itself appealing? I can't really understand that.

You like the idea of putting your dick in the pussy but you also find it gross at the same time?

For me pussy is something delicious that I love to smear my face all over and taste it fully :p :feelspanties:

Explain to me what it's like to not want to lick that and how you're still into women at the same time.

Also men shouldn‘t be the submissive part during sex.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Ken
cause most girls dont wash their pussies

Most girls don’t want it these days tbh.

Not that I’d do it anyway unless virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Imagine putting your mouth where others came

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CristianT, Roquefort and SPFromNY914
guys might have cum in her mouth as well , do you not kiss her as well ?
no. only let her kiss your dick when she asks, real sigma shit 🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 17430, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person

• Ugh..
Reactions: makeme183
because another man came there no thanks

Nah.There are literally studies that almost no foid washes her pussy right so you will probably lick particles of another mans cum

• Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Sleeper

17219.jpg

It is submissive to eat pussy.

17219.jpg

I used to think the same as you but you'll reach the point of understanding that the only women worth putting any sort of effort into at all are the ones that exist solely to please you. If you're Chad than a chick would sooner suck you off than have you eat her out because she'll be far more concerned with trying to do as much as possible to please you so that'll you'll keep paying attention to her than trying to have you do things to please her. And if you're not chad then you're not going to keep her anyway so why bother ever doing anything that isnt just purely for your own immediate benefit? Because of this, women by their own design have turned pussy eating into something that only cucks do and despite what you may think about it, women will see it this way as well

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 17430

17219.jpg

Only licked pink pussy once like 7 years ago or stn and it didn’t do shit for me, I have since licked brown pussy and it also ain’t done shit to me I much prefer fingering the pussy though but I do prefer getting blowjobs over sex. A shame since then I have been an incel so yeah I won’t be getting any “vagina” anytime soon XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bashan
I used to think the same as you but you'll reach the point of understanding that the only women worth putting any sort of effort into at all are the ones that exist solely to please you. If you're Chad than a chick would sooner suck you off than have you eat her out because she'll be far more concerned with trying to do as much as possible to please you so that'll you'll keep paying attention to her than trying to have you do things to please her. And if you're not chad then you're not going to keep her anyway so why bother ever doing anything that isnt just purely for your own immediate benefit? Because of this, women by their own design have turned pussy eating into something that only cucks do and despite what you may think about it, women will see it this way as well
It is submissive to eat pussy.
Also men shouldn‘t be the submissive part during sex.

I don’t think eating pussy is always submissive. I think it’s about how you do it.

Imagine a muscular guy manhandling a girl and throwing her on her back on the bed and then grabbing her legs and opening then wide to eat her pussy. That’s not submissive.

It can be done in a dominant way if you act like you want to “devour” her as opposed to you wanting to please her.

it can't be dominant because you are cleaning her cum hole in order to give her pleasure

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
It can’t and can never be dominant. Just like how sucking dick can never be truly dominant, all since you are giving your partner sensational sexual pleasure. If anything the only way it can give you pleasure to you is if it gives you sexual stimulation and pleasure to lick that part of the body. Whether it be dominant or not.

Because I suck at it and it tires me out. I'd rather pump until she cums. Been with girls who've told me other guys ate them better while they liked my cock more. I think I will go with the latter.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I've eaten pussy on like 4 -5 girls, 2 of them the first time I met them, 1 I only did it that 1 time, didn't enjoy it. Other one did it loads, and in all different ways.

Ate ass on 2 girls, 1 did after like 3rd or 4th time we hooked up, other one did it first time I met her, then hundreds of times after.

2nd girl was the one who sent me to the psych ward, so go figure.

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
I've eaten pussy on like 4 -5 girls, 2 of them the first time I met them, 1 I only did it that 1 time, didn't enjoy it. Other one did it loads, and in all different ways.

Ate ass on 2 girls, 1 did after like 3rd or 4th time we hooked up, other one did it first time I met her, then hundreds of times after.

2nd girl was the one who sent me to the psych ward, so go figure.
I can definitely tell you spent time at some ward

17219.jpg

I get what you mean but its kinda submissive imo and i could only do it on a virgin because i could not deal with the though that some dudes cum was in there before if you get what i mean
had sex and didnt do it (braces) but might do it someday🤙🏻

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430