guys this is serious, should I be distancing

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
ok so check this out

one of the reasons I believe I was so miserable in HS was because of my mom

She’s an overbearing, overprotective parent who basically never let me go anywhere without calling me 1000 times

like my curfew was 9pm all the way until I was 18
while
All my friends got to stay out until they decided it was time to come back

Btw I lived in a middle-upper middle class (adjacent) white neighborhood so it’s not like there was anything to worry about

I remember when I was 13 my friends and I from football went over to our boys house and I didn’t tell her, she freaked out, started screaming on the phone while they all heard embarrassing me, and then picked me up and took my phone away

I never forgot that day. I never forgave her for it either tbh. Cause after that moment our friendship started to dissipate, and these were the first friends I made when I moved towns. Imagine your og friend group starting to wane off from you cause of that.

I also remember when I went to a female friends house sr yr, she literally was standing outside the door calling me like three times when I was in da Uber, and in my head it’s like I’m 18 yrs old I can handle myself in a fucking uber

I’ve become a man child at 19 cause of her
Never leaving the house means no social skills
Even my sister calls me a “baby” cause she does everything for me

and I feel so ashamed and embarrassed of myself (doesn’t help im sub 5)

So anyways she always buys me food and my dad hates it (I understand why too) but she does it anyways
I’m also alwyas being dragged to church and while I am a Christian cel I don’t like going to church (but that’s for diff reasons)

I’m fat asf so the food thing doesn’t help
I have a theory that she knows I have no friends and am depressed so she busy food to make me feel better but it just makes it worse
She should’ve just let me venture out in my adolescent years instead of keeping me locked up and then feeding me

Finally, the ultimate one was when it came time to go to uni
I wanted to go to a uni in my home state cause it was FREE THE FIRST YEAR and one of my options
But she didn’t want me to got here cause it was “too dangerous” JFL
So instead I went to a school I didn’t like and paid MORE than inwouldve

That one still makes me mad to this day and I’m still trying to find a way to get out of it

Idk anymore, what do you guys think am I being “ungradetful” or are my complaints valid?

@Eternal_ do you think I’m not “honoring my parents” with this mentality? What do you think about that verse

High iq reply’s only

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
ok so check this out

She’s an overbearing, overprotective parent who basically never let me go anywhere without calling me 1000 times

while

Btw I lived in a middle-upper middle class (adjacent) white neighborhood so it’s not like there was anything to worry about

I remember when I was 13 my friends and I from football went over to our boys house and I didn’t tell her, she freaked out, started screaming on the phone while they all heard embarrassing me, and then picked me up and took my phone away

I never forgot that day. I never forgave her for it either tbh. Cause after that moment our friendship started to dissipate, and these were the first friends I made when I moved towns. Imagine your og friend group starting to wane off from you cause of that.

I also remember when I went to a female friends house sr yr, she literally was standing outside the door calling me like three times when I was in da Uber, and in my head it’s like I’m 18 yrs old I can handle myself in a fucking uber

So anyways she always buys me food and my dad hates it (I understand why too) but she does it anyways
I’m also alwyas being dragged to church and while I am a Christian cel I don’t like going to church (but that’s for diff reasons)

I have a theory that she knows I have no friends and am depressed so she busy food to make me feel better but it just makes it worse
She should’ve just let me venture out in my adolescent years instead of keeping me locked up and then feeding me

I wanted to go to a uni in my home state cause it was FREE THE FIRST YEAR and one of my options

That one still makes me mad to this day and I’m still trying to find a way to get out of it

Idk anymore, what do you guys think am I being “ungradetful” or are my complaints valid?

@Eternal_ do you think I’m not “honoring my parents” with this mentality? What do you think about that verse

High iq reply’s only
fuck the fucking fuckers before the fucking fuckers fuck you (yeah get rid of her ass, i've seen it play out, don't go well in the slightest)

You're going to deteriorate into a child with someone like that around you all the time bending over backwards and wanting to protect you from everything the world has. pls get rid of her and wish u well

the villain arc is coming

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Dnr niggercuck

ok so check this out

while

High iq reply’s only
mom the fuck out

moms looksmin you so much

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Literally fuck that bitch, idc that she is your mom, she is setting you up for failure.

You know whats right for you, stand up for yourself.

Old people do not change mentality, when I changed and started focusing on money and such I dumbly thought that my parents had the same mentality as me, wrong.

Since I moved cities to study I barely see them as much, but they still hold the same believes.

They do fuck up once in a while when I ask for advice on something and every time that a decision led by THEM has fucked me up I trust less and less. I live on my own, make my own money and study amongst other stuff just at 20. And I assure I would have been in a much better position if I didn't listen to a lot of the stuff they said.

This forum has good stuff if you look past the shitposts and dumb advice, some people will help you.

You can choose to live your life on THEIR terms or say "fuck it" and follow your "instincts", change your fucking life and fix it. Because time runs fast, and every day lost is another day where you just dreamed about your dream life.

If you need help with it, hit DM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and lunin7
You should be proud of your mother she seems to care about you genuinely

People don't know what they have until they lose it

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Don’t be ashamed of your mother and you should appreciate her.