Guys we need to talk...

God-himself

God-himself

Zephir
Before we start
No trolls pls

I Cant do it anymore...seriously can't do it. Today I went to school to write my IGCSE cambridge exams and I can't take it anymore...the coping, the lies I've been told, and the lies I've forced myself to believe....Yeah sure go ahead and dnr....then kill urself when ur done okay.
Let me get straight to the point
I went to write exams in a big centre today with children, +- 50 teens my age writing same subject. (english). I'm 17 at 5'9 or 176cm whatever, point is. I arrived at school at noticed something...Height...height...Fucken HEIGHT!!!
I can't....they lied, they said, looksmaxxing and face mogs height...IT DOESN"T.
I saw some mixed/mullatto guys and white guys who where my height and looked fairly handsome stood no chance with the girls. I'm in gr 11 and wrote today

I noticed, all the boys are tall...all...ALL. I only saw like 4-5 who where my height or shorter, the rest where tall.
MINIMUM 180.... is min here
saw white friend groups, black/coloured/indian groups. They all hang out and where heavily confident and loud....
Oh Uh which ones
THE TALL ONES
...only the tall ones. Not the guys who where liked me. I saw a white girl who's around 190 and like 7 coloureds/indians...could'nt even tell the race, due to heavy mixing, but they where atleast 188 all 7. ALL 7...and worst part they where also attractive, saw handful of htn's or whatever shit rating fuck autists make here.
I'm 176....the avg height for a male at my school is 180....if ur not 180 at my school
Ryndean kathryndean

I mean DONE...like forget being at the top of the heirachy ur detsined to be the bottom losers here.
I cope so hard with flexing my dads bmw, preparing (literally preparing my face like a girl does with makeup for exams, not even joking) and wearing the best fit, doesn't mean shit.
Lot of boys looking like

are taken me out....seriously
Seniors grade 12's and my biggest nightmare rn...Can't even find one who's sub 183...none...NOT ONE.

I go to a decent cambridge school and it's not fun when you don't meet the bear standards to be considered normal or even human bruv. Girls here are like 5'8-5'11...the girl who's 190cm made me so insecure, I felt like a child a literall infant in the prescense of the seniors, and its worse when you realize they're 1yr olders than you some older than me, yet make me feel so useless.
I learnt something today...
Height, HEIGHT...is beat face...Don't care....KEEP COPING LIKE I DID and thinking u'll be alright after washing ur face with soap....YOU WONT. Saw girls with their phones flirting with 185 lightskin jordan.

White girl literally ignore and spoke to this white gent , despite being same class and writing same subject. I stood ALONE. The lower heirachy ranking girls greeted me...the top.....never. I watched the seniors and guys my age laugh with with deep ass voices...while the sub 180's where just standing alone trying not to look low class or weird. Luckey I don't appear low class, but the height dif is taken a toll on me.

I already know theirs an idiot here who's been homeschooling for 4 yrs who's gonna be like "muh, muh muh, tales from mumbai...t-t tales from mumbai"-:feelsuhh:
SHUTUP AND DIE...seriously

Height is the end boss, the final mog, the final end game....Wash your hair, Bruv, comb it, dry it, spend 2hrs preparing ur face with ice and shit...ur no match for tall abraham's once you arrive at centre...just remeber that...NO MATCH
Let me clear some copes here:
1st.
BIGGEST COPE I Know
LOOKS>>>HEIGHT

this is a lie and delusion from the org rotters of 2012...fuck that
"Oh, nAh bRUH, nO, nOO, no, gIrls wAnT fAce, fACE moGGs"- :feelsuhh: (delusional 3yr homeschooled rotter who watches too much pslgodmindset)

Your unaware of the real world...

Yes this theory may apply if ur 5'6 with

and OP is 6'6 with

ofcourse this will apply.

But if you and OP are both same range in looks, even if ur a little bit. But both in mtn range...If your 5'6 and OP's 6'3...Ur done... sorry, your done.

2nd.
GENZ is short-(170cm talking)
Nene leakes

than millenials...yes
But short...like we all short
NO.

I don't know where the whole idea that genz is short...like unless you hang out with ur 5'4 friends 24/7 and see bunch of redditors who do the same claim, gen z is short then yeah. I guess...
GENZ ISN'T SHORT
just go to ratings rn, go Like go...

What will you find...another white whigga from Europe who's 190cm at 15 clocking 193 soon asking for yall to rate him harshly...FUCK THIS

If you go to poor ass government school ofcourse they're short, they're poor. Come to proper schools, you'll see. You'll see, go out to hotels on summer holidays, you'll see, go to malls, in middle-high class areas u'll see. Genz isn't short...the copers claim so cus they need to cope at 173cm they have to cope...otherwise they'll lose it.

3rd.
Being too tall is ogre...
This cope is jus....

Bruv...ur 5'8 hating on the 6'8 slayers out there being tall is ogre, until u reach giantism levels like 7ft...till then anything from 6-6'11 is good.
"oHHHH BRO nOOOO, 6'2 is ideal, more than dis is ogre brOOO" -:feelsuhh: (170)

short nigga's got the fattest mouths...note
The taller you are, the more chill the guy is,, the shorter, the more stressed and rageful.
It's science
read a blog that states "Tall people don't get too triggered, This is because it actually takes a bit longer for signals to travel through the nervous system in tall people." although this holds no water, but I don't care if u been going kung chu dai since u where 1.9 months old in some ancient Fuju pin jio temple

I don't care if u do buddha dick sucking daily

Tall people know they can take the short guy down, due to body size, greater strength and reach.

tall people are big

TALL PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR

they out shine you in every way...and it's worse if they have a level of attractiveness...

@alurmo south africans are not what you think they.​

We are both south africans, you live in western cape, that place is packed with white, you should have learnt by now even SA is rough, white guys there are mainly european and stuff, min 6ft. No joke...I went to waterfront last yr, looked like a todler...You better be heightmaxxing bruv, if u still think 5'6 is avg, some studied made in 90's...It's 2024 diet and shit has change ALOT...Teens are huge​

One last thing is people coping with...
"oK bRO i wOnT gO tO eUrope tHEN, iLL sLaY hERE"-:feelsuhh:

bruv....ur the shortest one even here, let alone europe...tyall short niggas needa wakeup, with yall coping..."Oh bro, bro I'm avg for my country" so am I...infact I'm american avg, but get taken out by my own friends.....I felt what getting brutally mogged feels like, it's hell. It's even worse when ur high inhib like me and know bout these standards and heirachy...fuck all the I personality/race picking...like u have the option to pick at 5'9 jfl.

STOP COPING....Seriously....I can't take it....I don't even know if I'll grow or not, but can't ldar...can't

Attachments

• 1728320867793.png
    1728320867793.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hypersonic, Acion, 97baHater and 6 others
I can't do this man...I even went to the bathroom and just waited, cus the mog was too much...So insecure, serious.

• +1
Reactions: High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ) and Just a Mogger
My dad felt bad cus no one was hanging with me today he allowed me back in the car out of sympothy (he height mogs me 5'11)....I can't

• +1
Reactions: High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ) and Just a Mogger
If your tall...you shouldn't even be stressing bout much...you already got one milestone out the way

• +1
Reactions: High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ)
should've waited for weekend...harldy anyone here

• +1
Bump
DNR
Good thread!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ) and God-himself
  • +1
Reactions: High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ) and Klasik616
goddamn this shit long as fuck pause

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ) and God-himself
goddamn this shit long as fuck pause
sorry...just had to spill some shit out....so much happened today, so many eye openers, I had to make a long thread...tried my best to make it high dopamine for short attention span niggas

• +1
chat gpt lowkey gave me a blue pilled ass answer when i tried to simplify this so i might actually have to read

• +1
  • JFL
chat gpt lowkey gave me a blue pilled ass answer when i tried to simplify this so i might actually have to read
:ROFLMAO:chatgpt saw the blackpill and was like on no...dis too toxic...thank you tho for reading, I'll shorten it abit, remove some repition

• +1
can't edit...time expired....watch as people don't read...what a waste of effort

Last edited:
  • +1
pity bump ig

• Love it
  • +1
bump cuz that request was cute

• Love it
  • +1
You went to the place in the world where the apex predators are...as a little deer. Go back to africa, south-east africa and congo have very short men. Otherwise its over for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ) and raleqtambrobret
jusr read it bhai
mirin thread and highly relatable im also 175 or smthn
but i have cousins who are 188 cm tall
its just brootal when you just dont get those genes to get you tall
damn bhai people say that indians are really short and what not but trust me even in india i get heightmogged by 182 cm chad almost on weekly basis
it fkinnn over if you're short without really majestic face :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, Just a Mogger and High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ)
You went to the place in the world where the apex predators are...as a little deer. Go back to africa, south-east africa and congo have very short men. Otherwise its over for you.
Just go to Congo bro

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ)
tldr
looks decent tho

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, matka and High IQ ๐’…’ (๐–‹๐–†๐–Œ)
high iq as me

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Can relate too, It never actually began, And some people here try to create copes to deal with this.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and Just a Mogger
Sell dads BMW for LL, problem solved

• JFL
Just go to Congo bro
Yeah its geomaxxing, much more return on investment than looksmaxing, OGs like Rehab Room say the same thing.
Can relate too, It never actually began, And some people here try to create copes to deal with this.
In this world theres two things that never stop: the mog and the cope.
damn bhai people say that indians are really short and what not but trust me even in india i get heightmogged by 182 cm chad almost on weekly basis
Northwest india is giant territory. As u go more and more to the south or the east it gets shorter. Bangladesh is like 5'5 and nepal is like 5'3.

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath and God-himself
Before we start
No trolls pls

I Cant do it anymore...seriously can't do it. Today I went to school to write my IGCSE cambridge exams and I can't take it anymore...the coping, the lies I've been told, and the lies I've forced myself to believe....Yeah sure go ahead and dnr....then kill urself when ur done okay.
Let me get straight to the point
I went to write exams in a big centre today with children, +- 50 teens my age writing same subject. (english). I'm 17 at 5'9 or 176cm whatever, point is. I arrived at school at noticed something...Height...height...Fucken HEIGHT!!!
I can't....they lied, they said, looksmaxxing and face mogs height...IT DOESN"T.
I saw some mixed/mullatto guys and white guys who where my height and looked fairly handsome stood no chance with the girls. I'm in gr 11 and wrote today

I noticed, all the boys are tall...all...ALL. I only saw like 4-5 who where my height or shorter, the rest where tall.
MINIMUM 180.... is min here
saw white friend groups, black/coloured/indian groups. They all hang out and where heavily confident and loud....
Oh Uh which ones
THE TALL ONES
...only the tall ones. Not the guys who where liked me. I saw a white girl who's around 190 and like 7 coloureds/indians...could'nt even tell the race, due to heavy mixing, but they where atleast 188 all 7. ALL 7...and worst part they where also attractive, saw handful of htn's or whatever shit rating fuck autists make here.
I'm 176....the avg height for a male at my school is 180....if ur not 180 at my school
View attachment 3223846
I mean DONE...like forget being at the top of the heirachy ur detsined to be the bottom losers here.
I cope so hard with flexing my dads bmw, preparing (literally preparing my face like a girl does with makeup for exams, not even joking) and wearing the best fit, doesn't mean shit.
Lot of boys looking like
View attachment 3223853
View attachment 3223860

View attachment 3223857
are taken me out....seriously
Seniors grade 12's and my biggest nightmare rn...Can't even find one who's sub 183...none...NOT ONE.

I go to a decent cambridge school and it's not fun when you don't meet the bear standards to be considered normal or even human bruv. Girls here are like 5'8-5'11...the girl who's 190cm made me so insecure, I felt like a child a literall infant in the prescense of the seniors, and its worse when you realize they're 1yr olders than you some older than me, yet make me feel so useless.
I learnt something today...
Height, HEIGHT...is beat face...Don't care....KEEP COPING LIKE I DID and thinking u'll be alright after washing ur face with soap....YOU WONT. Saw girls with their phones flirting with 185 lightskin jordan.

White girl literally ignore and spoke to this white gent , despite being same class and writing same subject. I stood ALONE. The lower heirachy ranking girls greeted me...the top.....never. I watched the seniors and guys my age laugh with with deep ass voices...while the sub 180's where just standing alone trying not to look low class or weird. Luckey I don't appear low class, but the height dif is taken a toll on me.

I already know theirs an idiot here who's been homeschooling for 4 yrs who's gonna be like "muh, muh muh, tales from mumbai...t-t tales from mumbai"-:feelsuhh:
SHUTUP AND DIE...seriously

Height is the end boss, the final mog, the final end game....Wash your hair, Bruv, comb it, dry it, spend 2hrs preparing ur face with ice and shit...ur no match for tall abraham's once you arrive at centre...just remeber that...NO MATCH
Let me clear some copes here:
1st.
BIGGEST COPE I Know
LOOKS>>>HEIGHT

this is a lie and delusion from the org rotters of 2012...fuck that
"Oh, nAh bRUH, nO, nOO, no, gIrls wAnT fAce, fACE moGGs"- :feelsuhh: (delusional 3yr homeschooled rotter who watches too much pslgodmindset)

Your unaware of the real world...

Yes this theory may apply if ur 5'6 with
View attachment 3223904
and OP is 6'6 with
View attachment 3223909
ofcourse this will apply.

But if you and OP are both same range in looks, even if ur a little bit. But both in mtn range...If your 5'6 and OP's 6'3...Ur done... sorry, your done.

2nd.
GENZ is short-(170cm talking)
View attachment 3223924
than millenials...yes
But short...like we all short
NO.

I don't know where the whole idea that genz is short...like unless you hang out with ur 5'4 friends 24/7 and see bunch of redditors who do the same claim, gen z is short then yeah. I guess...
GENZ ISN'T SHORT
just go to ratings rn, go Like go...

What will you find...another white whigga from Europe who's 190cm at 15 clocking 193 soon asking for yall to rate him harshly...FUCK THIS

If you go to poor ass government school ofcourse they're short, they're poor. Come to proper schools, you'll see. You'll see, go out to hotels on summer holidays, you'll see, go to malls, in middle-high class areas u'll see. Genz isn't short...the copers claim so cus they need to cope at 173cm they have to cope...otherwise they'll lose it.

3rd.
Being too tall is ogre...
This cope is jus....

Bruv...ur 5'8 hating on the 6'8 slayers out there being tall is ogre, until u reach giantism levels like 7ft...till then anything from 6-6'11 is good.
"oHHHH BRO nOOOO, 6'2 is ideal, more than dis is ogre brOOO" -:feelsuhh: (170)

short nigga's got the fattest mouths...note
The taller you are, the more chill the guy is,, the shorter, the more stressed and rageful.
It's science
read a blog that states "Tall people don't get too triggered, This is because it actually takes a bit longer for signals to travel through the nervous system in tall people." although this holds no water, but I don't care if u been going kung chu dai since u where 1.9 months old in some ancient Fuju pin jio temple
View attachment 3224186View attachment 3224188View attachment 3224189
I don't care if u do buddha dick sucking daily
View attachment 3224190View attachment 3224192View attachment 3224196

Tall people know they can take the short guy down, due to body size, greater strength and reach.
View attachment 3224198
tall people are big
View attachment 3224199
View attachment 3224200
TALL PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR
View attachment 3224201
they out shine you in every way...and it's worse if they have a level of attractiveness...

@alurmo south africans are not what you think they.​

We are both south africans, you live in western cape, that place is packed with white, you should have learnt by now even SA is rough, white guys there are mainly european and stuff, min 6ft. No joke...I went to waterfront last yr, looked like a todler...You better be heightmaxxing bruv, if u still think 5'6 is avg, some studied made in 90's...It's 2024 diet and shit has change ALOT...Teens are huge​

One last thing is people coping with...
"oK bRO i wOnT gO tO eUrope tHEN, iLL sLaY hERE"-:feelsuhh:

bruv....ur the shortest one even here, let alone europe...tyall short niggas needa wakeup, with yall coping..."Oh bro, bro I'm avg for my country" so am I...infact I'm american avg, but get taken out by my own friends.....I felt what getting brutally mogged feels like, it's hell. It's even worse when ur high inhib like me and know bout these standards and heirachy...fuck all the I personality/race picking...like u have the option to pick at 5'9 jfl.

STOP COPING....Seriously....I can't take it....I don't even know if I'll grow or not, but can't ldar...can't
I was once a frustrated Synge who thought face meant something it the more I was hanging around tall people the more I understood height is the single most important factor of oneโ€™s life.

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and God-himself
Northwest india is giant territory. As u go more and more to the south or the east it gets shorter. Bangladesh is like 5'5 and nepal is like 5'3.
and i am from north west india :forcedsmile:

• Woah
jusr read it bhai
mirin thread and highly relatable im also 175 or smthn
but i have cousins who are 188 cm tall
its just brootal when you just dont get those genes to get you tall
it fkinnn over if you're short without really majestic face :feelswhy:
Relatable....today I saw a 190cm indian, though he was plump he was still mogging me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and matka
read...I didn't go anywhere

read...I didn't go anywhere
You went to Cambridge university. Doesnt sound like a place where manlets hang out. More like tall as fuck rich high class english boys.
This is like a little puppy going into a swamp full of crocodiles. They were waiting for you to mog you.