Guys we need to talk

God-himself

God-himself

Zephir
This is a repost from my original thread...
Before we start
No trolls pls

I Cant do it anymore...seriously can't do it. Today I went to school to write my IGCSE cambridge exams and I can't take it anymore...the coping, the lies I've been told, and the lies I've forced myself to believe....Yeah sure go ahead and dnr....then kill urself when ur done okay.
Let me get straight to the point
I went to write exams in a big centre today with children, +- 50 teens my age writing same subject. (english). I'm 17 at 5'9 or 176cm whatever, point is. I arrived at school at noticed something...Height...height...Fucken HEIGHT!!!
I can't....they lied, they said, looksmaxxing and face mogs height...IT DOESN"T.
I saw some mixed/mullatto guys and white guys who where my height and looked fairly handsome stood no chance with the girls. I'm in gr 11 and wrote today

I noticed, all the boys are tall...all...ALL. I only saw like 4-5 who where my height or shorter, the rest where tall.
MINIMUM 180.... is min here
saw white friend groups, black/coloured/indian groups. They all hang out and where heavily confident and loud....
Oh Uh which ones
THE TALL ONES
...only the tall ones. Not the guys who where liked me. I saw a white girl who's around 190 and like 7 coloureds/indians...could'nt even tell the race, due to heavy mixing, but they where atleast 188 all 7. ALL 7...and worst part they where also attractive, saw handful of htn's or whatever shit rating fuck autists make here.
I'm 176....the avg height for a male at my school is 180....if ur not 180 at my school
Ryndean kathryndean

I mean DONE...like forget being at the top of the heirachy ur detsined to be the bottom losers here.
I cope so hard with flexing my dads bmw, preparing (literally preparing my face like a girl does with makeup for exams, not even joking) and wearing the best fit, doesn't mean shit.
Lot of boys looking like
Lot of boys looking like

are taken me out....seriously
Seniors grade 12's and my biggest nightmare rn...Can't even find one who's sub 183...none...NOT ONE.

I go to a decent cambridge school and it's not fun when you don't meet the bear standards to be considered normal or even human bruv. Girls here are like 5'8-5'11...the girl who's 190cm made me so insecure, I felt like a child a literall infant in the prescense of the seniors, and its worse when you realize they're 1yr olders than you some older than me, yet make me feel so useless.
I learnt something today...
Height, HEIGHT...is beat face...Don't care....KEEP COPING LIKE I DID and thinking u'll be alright after washing ur face with soap....YOU WONT. Saw girls with their phones flirting with 185 lightskin jordan.

White girl literally ignore and spoke to this white gent , despite being same class and writing same subject. I stood ALONE. The lower heirachy ranking girls greeted me...the top.....never. I watched the seniors and guys my age laugh with with deep ass voices...while the sub 180's where just standing alone trying not to look low class or weird. Luckey I don't appear low class, but the height dif is taken a toll on me.

I already know theirs an idiot here who's been homeschooling for 4 yrs who's gonna be like "muh, muh muh, tales from mumbai...t-t tales from mumbai"-:feelsuhh:
SHUTUP AND DIE...seriously

Height is the end boss, the final mog, the final end game....Wash your hair, Bruv, comb it, dry it, spend 2hrs preparing ur face with ice and shit...ur no match for tall abraham's once you arrive at centre...just remeber that...NO MATCH
Let me clear some copes here:
1st.
BIGGEST COPE I Know
LOOKS>>>HEIGHT

this is a lie and delusion from the org rotters of 2012...fuck that
"Oh, nAh bRUH, nO, nOO, no, gIrls wAnT fAce, fACE moGGs"- :feelsuhh: (delusional 3yr homeschooled rotter who watches too much pslgodmindset)

Your unaware of the real world...

Yes this theory may apply if ur 5'6 with

and OP is 6'6 with

ofcourse this will apply.

But if you and OP are both same range in looks, even if ur a little bit. But both in mtn range...If your 5'6 and OP's 6'3...Ur done... sorry, your done.

2nd.
GENZ is short-(170cm talking)
Nene leakes

than millenials...yes
But short...like we all short
NO.

I don't know where the whole idea that genz is short...like unless you hang out with ur 5'4 friends 24/7 and see bunch of redditors who do the same claim, gen z is short then yeah. I guess...
GENZ ISN'T SHORT
just go to ratings rn, go Like go...

What will you find...another white whigga from Europe who's 190cm at 15 clocking 193 soon asking for yall to rate him harshly...FUCK THIS

If you go to poor ass government school ofcourse they're short, they're poor. Come to proper schools, you'll see. You'll see, go out to hotels on summer holidays, you'll see, go to malls, in middle-high class areas u'll see. Genz isn't short...the copers claim so cus they need to cope at 173cm they have to cope...otherwise they'll lose it.

3rd.
Being too tall is ogre...
This cope is jus....

Bruv...ur 5'8 hating on the 6'8 slayers out there being tall is ogre, until u reach giantism levels like 7ft...till then anything from 6-6'11 is good.
"oHHHH BRO nOOOO, 6'2 is ideal, more than dis is ogre brOOO" -:feelsuhh: (170)

short nigga's got the fattest mouths...note
The taller you are, the more chill the guy is,, the shorter, the more stressed and rageful.
It's science
read a blog that states "Tall people don't get too triggered, This is because it actually takes a bit longer for signals to travel through the nervous system in tall people." although this holds no water, but I don't care if u been going kung chu dai since u where 1.9 months old in some ancient Fuju pin jio temple

I don't care if u do buddha dick sucking daily

Tall people know they can take the short guy down, due to body size, greater strength and reach.

tall people are big

TALL PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR

they out shine you in every way...and it's worse if they have a level of attractiveness...

@
alurmo
alurmo south africans are not what you think they.​

We are both south africans, you live in western cape, that place is packed with white, you should have learnt by now even SA is rough, white guys there are mainly european and stuff, min 6ft. No joke...I went to waterfront last yr, looked like a todler...You better be heightmaxxing bruv, if u still think 5'6 is avg, some studied made in 90's...It's 2024 diet and shit has change ALOT...Teens are huge​

One last thing is people coping with...
"oK bRO i wOnT gO tO eUrope tHEN, iLL sLaY hERE"-:feelsuhh:

bruv....ur the shortest one even here, let alone europe...tyall short niggas needa wakeup, with yall coping..."Oh bro, bro I'm avg for my country" so am I...infact I'm american avg, but get taken out by my own friends.....I felt what getting brutally mogged feels like, it's hell. It's even worse when ur high inhib like me and know bout these standards and heirachy...fuck all the I personality/race picking...like u have the option to pick at 5'9 jfl.

STOP COPING....Seriously....I can't take it....I don't even know if I'll grow or not, but can't ldar...can't

Attachments

• 4439055_1728320867793.png
    4439055_1728320867793.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, halloweed and PeakIncels
Please take ur time and read guys

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and alurmo
Pls my brothers I beg of you

• +1
Im 174cm tall is that good enough

• Woah
Reactions: God-himself
that place is packed with white, you should have learnt by now even SA is rough, white guys there are mainly european and stuff, min 6ft. No joke...I went to waterfront last yr, looked like a todler...You better be heightmaxxing bruv, if u still think 5'6 is avg, some studied made in 90's...It's 2024 diet and shit has change ALOT...Teens are huge
ur right tho on this
wc is literally the home of white ppl in za, and the thing is, the white people are tall asf
going to any big place will show it, especially the ones who show more of the dutch pheno, they are tall as shit man srs

• +1
start saving for LL buddy
and loose like 70% of my atheltic ability? No thanks, besides...I'm still 17...I got the genes to grow, this summer I will jus focus on height, exams are ending

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Arkham
ur right tho on this
wc is literally the home of white ppl in za, and the thing is, the white people are tall asf
going to any big place will show it, especially the ones who show more of the dutch pheno, they are tall as shit man srs
also...why so many jews in south africa...my school has lots of jews for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
your right on this one OP, most niggas would say "muh nuh face is king" but then try imagining a 5'7 hexum, you'd make fun of him asap, height is king, the bigger one is always better, people cope saying face is better because it's much better changeable, but height? no matter what you can't change it without LL
good thread, proves exactly how important height is

I see 6'2 ltns always having gfs, but I never seen once a >5'8 htn having a gf that is taller than him

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
you should

im gonna save up for roids then turn into a gymcell
not worth natty gymcelling in 2024 and beyond
can't :)...don't have access to roids or any money

• So Sad
nah...I wished I raped....Like I wanna visit some hot aunty, so when she washes dishes and just grab her fragile arms, lift her tight skirt, remove her pink panties, grind my dick hard on her big soft ass and just fuck her over the sink while holding her head skywards...or rape some girl on her phone in her bedroom who's half dressed...jus go demon mode on some innocent female...but i fear consiquences of jail or even getting beaten or stoned by angry community. won't attempt

@MA_ascender @wastedspermcel gtfih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carirt, MA_ascender, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
So instead of copying them u go to an incel forum to cry like a little faggot boy?

Its over for yoj

Did read everything and if youre not atleast 180 just kys

nah...I wished I raped....Like I wanna visit some hot aunty, so when she washes dishes and just grab her fragile arms, lift her tight skirt, remove her pink panties, grind my dick hard on her big soft ass and just fuck her over the sink while holding her head skywards...or rape some girl on her phone in her bedroom who's half dressed...jus go demon mode on some innocent female...but i fear consiquences of jail or even getting beaten or stoned by angry community. won't attempt

@MA_ascender @wastedspermcel gtfih
D
N
R

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
you should

im gonna save up for roids then turn into a gymcell
not worth natty gymcelling in 2024 and beyond
boer was 5'8, his 17 like me...said he want's to start cus his 17. I got many 5'8 guys asking me if we can still grow, no joke. Like 7 jus last week ask if they could still see growth spurt and what to do. I spoke to a guy from Azerbaijan his 5'8...he said he moved to south africa 2 yrs ago and does boxing and gyming...I asked do you wann grow taller, he says yes he want's is bad. Also he knows about looksmaxxing already, already started with eyebrow grooming...his htn easy

curlyhead and coloured is the new meta here
the req for that is: good strong bones and exoticmaxxed
I agree to this...why indians and coloureds or what ever tiktokmaxxing?

• +1
You know...I don't even respond to there comments...jus act like they never said anything, idiots bumping my thread either way
How u calling me an idiot when you’re 17 making essays about how u wanna rape women :lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
there are roid sites that ship internationally I believe plus some sketchy ones based in za but I never tried them b4
still can't get ahold of them...I would need someone who does them and beg for some

• +1
How u calling me an idiot when you’re 17 making essays about how u wanna rape women :lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:ROFLMAO: No...brother read...I meant the other guy you are responding to...why white gents always never see how the convo works here...I'm not talking bout you, I meant the other guy you where talking about...not you...don't take it wrong

• +1
:ROFLMAO: No...brother read...I meant the other guy you are responding to...why white gents always never see how the convo works here...I'm not talking bout you, I meant the other guy you where talking about...not you...don't take it wrong
ooh ok :lul:

• +1
sorry u see:
U said it was the dalit who said it
and I was like:
yes, i don't even care what they say...blah...blah
I was agreeing with u, not against you...
we still good 🫂

same thing happened to

@HeightPilledum white guys here always confuse the convo's some how​

• +1
sorry u see:
U said it was the dalit who said it
and I was like:
yes, i don't even care what they say...blah...blah
I was agreeing with u, not against you...
we still good 🫂

same thing happened to

@HeightPilledum white guys here always confuse the convo's some how​

Yh homie fr dawg @wastedspermcel hes writing his gcse

• Woah
no, it's verbosemaxxed, go to the point then it'll be readable, this is perma disgusting to read nigger

less is more
comeone...it's not that long...only few essays...you guys can spend a whole 3 hrs reading bout onetis and not my real experiences out here:)