Guys who have gyno should give raloxifene a try

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Raloxifenecel
It works for pubertal gyno as well as if it induced due to a drug, I mean u can get surgery but if u manage to shrink it to the point it isnt noticable then its good too considering the cost of surgery also it increases test so u will get gains in the gym
But only take it if u are done growing cause it fuses growth plate fast
Standard dose is 60 mg for 10 days then 30 mg till its gone but u can adjust the dose depending on severity of ur gyno

If u are on roids u should take it with ai else just take ralox if u are not taking roids cause u dont want to crash ur e2 ,take vit d and calcium with it (preferred)

My Experience :
I took 60 mg for 10 days noticed small changes like the nipple size reduced the protrusion decreased slight but mine is slight big so i will be doing 3 mo th course 60 mg for a month 30mg for 2nd and 15 mg 3rd

It works for pubertal gyno as well as if it induced due to a drug, I mean u can get surgery but if u manage to shrink it to the point it isnt noticable then its good too considering the cost of surgery also it increases test so u will get gains in the gym
But only take it if u are done growing cause it fuses growth plate fast
Standard dose is 60 mg for 10 days then 30 mg till its gone but u can adjust the dose depending on severity of ur gyno

If u are on roids u should take it with ai else just take ralox if u are not taking roids cause u dont want to crash ur e2 ,take vit d and calcium with it (preferred)

My Experience :
I took 60 mg for 10 days noticed small changes like the nipple size reduced the protrusion decreased slight but mine is slight big so i will be doing 3 mo th course 60 mg for a month 30mg for 2nd and 15 mg 3rd
amazing post, good information. tamoxifine would work better though