Guys who use dating apps are desperate

Rigged

Rigged

Check My Profile Posts
If you’re a guy using dating apps, you’re basically admitting you’re desperate. Real men meet women in the real world. If you can’t attract women without an app, you’re failing at life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Xangsane, not__cel and 5 others
Legit rather be incel than fight with other subhumans for Chad’s crumbs

If you’re a guy using dating apps, you’re basically admitting you’re desperate. Real men meet women in the real world. If you can’t attract women without an app, you’re failing at life
true

Yes but I finished uni and failed to meet anyone in multiple workplaces. What other options do I have? Beside cold approaching at grocery store. Which is also desperate but only for low inhib niggas.

Yes but I finished uni and failed to meet anyone in multiple workplaces. What other options do I have? Beside cold approaching at grocery store. Which is also desperate but only for low inhib niggas.
Go to a library nigga

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Go to a library nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, not__cel and Swarthy Knight
Cope Hamzacel

Legit, I call it the last resort that doesn’t even work. I feel gross using them.

I honestly wonder about cold approaching, I’ve been approached before so it can’t be that awkward. But on a typical day here, all I see are boomers, weird teenagers, and families with kids, not girls alone and giving me IOIs.

Last edited:
used up roasties

Last edited:
JFL if you think you can find a "girlfriend" through a dating app, if you failed to find one at university and highschool like me it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and SecularIslamist