Guys with a lot of "friends" especially in college are not chadlite / chad

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Most guys don't want to let a chadlite / chad in their friend group because all the girls flock the attention towards them.

Instead, you see them talking to strictly women for the most part with the occasional "hi talk" to a guy passing by.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Friends are cope.

No friends for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 2227 and Kenickie
Friends are cope.

No friends for your face.
Usually incel / normies cope with having "fake friends" and chadlite / chad will never care, they only care about fucking quality pussy not having gay friends.

• +1
Reactions: Chadboi_Ackerman
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Usually incel / normies cope with having "fake friends" and chadlite / chad will never care, they only care about fucking quality pussy not having gay friends.

All the friends I need are on the interwebz what I need is pussy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
all the guys w lots of friends are 5’2 indian janitors at my uni

• JFL
Reactions: noped and Kenickie
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
all the guys w lots of friends are 5’2 indian janitors at my uni
Exactly, I see it first hand its not cope its truth.

All the slayers I see usually sit alone in the cafeteria talking to girls on their phone.

Exactly, I see it first hand its not cope its truth.

All the slayers I see usually sit alone in the cafeteria talking to girls on their phone.
yeah bro. i’ve seen a legit 5’2 balding indian janitor WITH HIS LITTLE PUSH CART OF CLEANING SUPPLIES talking to these stacies. they were laughing and spinning their hair with their fingers. status is king imo. if you have okay looks and great status, you can get women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, Zeta ascended and Kenickie
yeah bro. i’ve seen a legit 5’2 balding indian janitor WITH HIS LITTLE PUSH CART OF CLEANING SUPPLIES talking to these stacies. they were laughing and spinning their hair with their fingers. status is king imo. if you have okay looks and great status, you can get women
Also Chadlite can make a girl laugh without effort

Sounds like bro science ngl

Laugh all you want, keep crying for curries

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4612 and noped
I have a 5'2 indian janitor at my uni but it's a female

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846