guys with female friends are pathetic.

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
i don’t understand dudes with female friends who aren’t trying to persue them wtf is the point?

i know a subhuman shortcel who is always talking with a hot girl at work and this dude is legit a sub 2 with only hair on his sides. i asked bro why he was friends with a foid and told him he is ugly asf and she is only using him for emotional support. bro told me i was sexist and that im a ”incel”

Normies are so pathetic they literally force themselves to be friends with foids because they are scared of being labeled sexist or some other bs.

One reason why alot of men are depressed is because they are surrounded with beautiful females and interact with them daily with nothing in return it eats away at your soul that your hot foid friend is being pumped and dumped by another man and that your just her emotional tampon.

Never be friends with a foid unless you gain something from her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, Art of Pattinson, \/orman and 1 other person
you have a non-NT trait for not wanting to be friends with women for its own sake

normies actually enjoy socializing with women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Art of Pattinson and swagstar
you have a non-NT trait for not wanting to be friends with women for its own sake

normies actually enjoy socializing with women
normies don’t enjoy socializing with women lol

the average woman literally finds the average man disgusting and this will be reflected on the way she will be treating her ”non chad male friends”

they will never be able to touch her because it will come of as inappropriate or they will never be able to say something sexual because women expect non chads to be some asexual enuchs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
i don’t understand dudes with female friends who aren’t trying to persue them wtf is the point?

i know a subhuman shortcel who is always talking with a hot girl at work and this dude is legit a sub 2 with only hair on his sides. i asked bro why he was friends with a foid and told him he is ugly asf and she is only using him for emotional support. bro told me i was sexist and that im a ”incel”

Normies are so delusional they literally force themselves to be friends with foids because they are scared of being labeled sexist or some other bs.

One reason why alot of men are depressed is because they are surrounded with beautiful females and interact with them daily with nothing in return it eats away at your soul that your hot foid friend is being pumped and dumped by another man and that your just her emotional tampon.

Never be friends with a foid unless you gain something from her.
friend w benefits is HIGH T

Being the cuck bf is low T

unless..

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024