Guys, would this person be low SMV enough to find looksmax.me?

?

• Total voters
Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
Our hypothetical person is 6'8", 13x8 dick, black hair blue eyes, with a 5 PSL face.

Would this person use this forum?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 9787 and 14 others
Our hypothetical person is 6'8", 13x8 dick, black hair blue eyes, with a 5 PSL face.

Would this person use this forum?
Disregarding larp.

This is purely hypothetical btw

Maybe yes, maybe not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
If you have a 13x8 dick your SMV is unironically 0 as it would be impossible to have sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3323 and 16 others
If you have a 13x8 dick your SMV is unironically 0 as it would be impossible to have sex
At least tag him you fagget
@BIGDICCJIM

Meant for OP tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6128, Darkstrand and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Literally chaddest user here, not even surgerymaxxed users here could dream of moggingg someone as him tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, magnificentcel, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
BMC(BIG MEXICAN COCK)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Darkstrand, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Dnr danny
Danny Devito Smh GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
Why ugh @BIGDICCJIM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I’m not 6’8”. I’m 6’7” and made multiple posts on it explaining it all and how I measured myself wrong in the stadiometer which you didn’t see since you got banned for 4 days since you were saying you wanted to suck black cock.

I have some pics of me back from when I was 15. I had little forward growth, acne, was a chinlet, was just learning to stop mouhtbreathing, though my eye area kept me normie. I even have older pics of myself from when I was 10 years old and it looks almost as if my bones shrunk instead of developed at 14-15 (I had zygos, then not anymore, the I did again thanks to MSE). Luckily I got them back now, though I’m probably never gonna be 6PSL+.a

Stop coping with bone pressed you fatass. I’m lean enough for that slightly sided inch to not count. I’m not 13 inches.

I don't understand why you put so much emphasis on my hair and eye color. Black/dark brown hair is very common for a non-white person, if you didn't know. You were the one starting to call me North Atlantid, I just went with it cus "muh Nordic ancestry" and because that's what people think about when they think of light eyes/dark hair.

Honestly how long are you gonna bother me with this kid, it’s getting really annoying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10104, alriodai and 3 others
Considering I found this site I have no idea how someone like that would even finish middle school before finding this site.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7866
I’m not 6’8”. I’m 6’7” and made multiple posts on it explaining it all and how I measured myself wrong in the stadiometer which you didn’t see since you got banned for 4 days since you were saying you wanted to suck black cock.

I have some pics of me back from when I was 15. I had little forward growth, acne, was a chinlet, was just learning to stop mouhtbreathing, though my eye area kept me normie. I even have older pics of myself from when I was 10 years old and it looks almost as if my bones shrunk instead of developed at 14-15 (I had zygos, then not anymore, the I did again thanks to MSE). Luckily I got them back now, though I’m probably never gonna be 6PSL+.a

Stop coping with bone pressed you fatass. I’m lean enough for that slightly sided inch to not count. I’m not 13 inches.

I don't understand why you put so much emphasis on my hair and eye color. Black/dark brown hair is very common for a non-white person, if you didn't know. You were the one starting to call me North Atlantid, I just went with it cus "muh Nordic ancestry" and because that's what people think about when they think of light eyes/dark hair.

Honestly how long are you gonna bother me with this kid, it’s getting really annoying.
I wonder how common blue eyes r in mexico

Also, did you know, it's more probable that a Brain would materialise in your room rn, than your dick size, according to the standard deviation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Pillarman, Darkstrand and 2 others
Considering I found this site I have no idea how someone like that would even finish middle school before finding this site.
In middle school he was getting sloppy blowjobs from hot latina jbs, but no fucking cuz his dick was simply too big. Cue violin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, Darkstrand, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Lmao 13 inch dick? That guy can’t be homo sapiens

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3142, magnificentcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and nonserviam
In middle school he was getting sloppy blowjobs from hot latina jbs, but no fucking cuz his dick was simply too big. Cue violin
How do you get a blowjob at 13*8

• +1
I wonder how common blue eyes r in mexico

Also, did you know, it's more probable that a Brain would materialise in your room rn, than your dick size, according to the standard deviation.
Rare. Especially very light blue like mine, but black hair isn't. What color are your eyes?

Back in December, when you first found out about me claiming having a dick this big, I told others at one point that I probably have some gigarare genetic mutation or some wierd shit that's made me have a dick this big. Cause i've never seen another one like mine on the whole internet ever since I grew past around 9.5" inches (14 years old).

No my dick is not deformed, if that's what you're thinking. It works like any other dick, and my foreskin is very clean bro (just in case you were wondering).

• +1
Lmao 13 inch dick? That guy can’t be homo sapiens
I'm not 13 inches. I am if I bash the ruler against the side of my dick, doesn't count.

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
Literally chaddest user here, not even surgerymaxxed users here could dream of moggingg someone as him tbh.
I believe you must be confusing me for @LondonVillie.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WastedYouth and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Huge latina mouth ngl

If you're not larping (which I very much doubt) you are an even bigger chad than the biggest PSL chad ever, Crisick, overall
Honestly, all this posts are making me feel bad.

If you had my stats, you wouldn't be here anymore, and would smash size queens and wierd sugar mommies (which i've myself have thought of, once i'm an adult) until you eventually get cucked or have something bad your way for having a sub-6PSL face.

But my personality and outlook must be horrible.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 7866
How does god give Gunnersup 1.5 inches and then goes and gives @BIGDICCJIM legit 10x his length.. wtf man

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, magnificentcel, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
Honestly, all this posts are making me feel bad.

If you had my stats, you wouldn't be here anymore, and would smash size queens and wierd sugar mommies (which i've myself have thought of, once i'm an adult) until you eventually get cucked or have something bad your way for having a sub-6PSL face.

But my personality and outlook must be horrible.
Ngl I doubt u r real for this very fact, u would never find this forum

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
Ngl I doubt u r real for this very fact, u would never find this forum
I was kinda ugly and I wanted to improve my face to eventually become a full package Chad. I want to be UNCUCKABLE.

I find the blackpill fascinating.

• +1
@BIGDICCJIM

I already told him he's a turbochad, but he keeps on claiming that he's asperger, he only need to do some maxxings and BOOM worldwide MOGGER.
he's a well known troll and larp
Idk, theres cases out there of guys that have gone through priapism episodes or have sickle cell anemia, they end up with huge penises, often deformed but still huge and mogger penises tbh. I don't really believe him but i can't bring myself to disregard him and believe it's a larp, he's eloquent when writing too, also, why would someone larp here of all places? lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7866
How does god give Gunnersup 1.5 inches and then goes and gives @BIGDICCJIM legit 10x his length.. wtf man
@Gunnersup my condolences bro, you have beautiful hair and we all love you.

Don't forget you made out with your buddy's girlfriend like the true alpha bull that you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 7866
I was kinda ugly and I wanted to improve my face to eventually become a full package Chad. I want to be UNCUCKABLE.

I find the blackpill fascinating.
Did u have no male friends in your whole life or smn? That's the only form of aspergers I can consider severe enough to make you find this site

until you eventually get cucked or have something bad your way for having a sub-6PSL face.

This is a meme 5psl 6'7 white guy with blue eyes is already chad in Mexico this is yottachad. How many 6psl guys are there in Mexico anyway?

• JFL
  • +1
Did u have no male friends in your whole life or smn? That's the only form of aspergers I can consider severe enough to make you find this site
School friends.

My birthday 9 days ago was just me inviting a couple of them to my house to play on the PS4.

New Gang Beasts update and no shitty splitscreen.

• +1
This is a meme 5psl 6'7 white guy with blue eyes is already chad in Mexico this is yottachad. How many 6psl guys are there in Mexico anyway?
they all crossed the border already or are in the cartel ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6273
School friends.

My birthday 9 days ago was just me inviting a couple of them to my house to play on the PS4.

Bruh, I just imagined you next to the average 5'6" Mexican guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
School friends.

imaging u look like this mf for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
I'm ethnic. Just that unlike most Mexicans (at least the whitepassing ones) I have Nordic ancestry, not Spaniard ancestry. That's why I have light eyes, long legs, tall height, etc.

Where I live, more than you would think where I live. The stereotypical "border crosser" Mexican is ugly and manlet because Americans think they are 10x better than us at everything PHYSICALLY (on average) cause "muh Indio genetics".

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6273
I'm ethnic. Just that unlike most Mexicans (at least the whitepassing ones) I have Nordic ancestry, not Spaniard ancestry. That's why I have light eyes, long legs, tall height, etc.

Where I live, more than you would think where I live. The stereotypical "border crosser" Mexican is ugly and manlet because Americans think they are 10x better than us at everything PHYSICALLY (on average) cause "muh Indio genetics".
how r u ethnic with blue eyes, are you pale or brown?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2214
Bruh, I just imagined you next to the average 5'6" Mexican guy
Zoomers are taller.

Also, I don't know how RACIALLY CONTROVERSIAL THIS IS, but it holds some truth. I live in a pretty white north-central area, people here are taller than they would be in Texas or New Mexico, to give you a relatable example:
Mexicano

• Woah
how r u ethnic with blue eyes, are you pale or brown?
Pale but olive-ish skin.

I showed a pic of me like a day ago since I just went to school for the first time after 8 months. I feel like i'm getting a bit bloated again, so i'm fasting a bit.

• +1
Zoomers are taller.

Also, I don't know how RACIALLY CONTROVERSIAL THIS IS, but it holds some truth. I live in a pretty white north-central area, people here are taller than they would be in Texas or New Mexico, to give you a relatable example:
View attachment 927065
So are you pale, kinda like the far left guy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214