Guys

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
18,220
Reputation
13,946
I tried to kill myself yesterday at the beach trying to drown myself but guess what happend I could breath underwater and hold my breath and not drown wtf is happening?
 
Females

I tried to orgasm by myself yesterday at the washroom trying to jack off to ebony big ass teacher big tit porn but guess what happened, I couldn't bring myself to nut and experience pure pleasure wtf is happening?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Females

I tried to orgasm by myself yesterday at the washroom trying to jack off to ebony big ass teacher big tit porn but guess what happened, I couldn't bring myself to nut and experience pure pleasure wtf is happening?
Hahaha bro you almost made me piss myself
 

Similar threads

i6w9
Replies
3
Views
10
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
9
Views
42
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
AscendHQ
Discussion Guys
Replies
12
Views
42
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
xevuxia
Replies
6
Views
53
hax
hax
Jiozz
Replies
12
Views
67
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top