Gym advice needed. (Gymcels GTFIH!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
I want to start lifting.

My parents dont let me buy a gym membership because we already have some gym equipment my brother bought a while back.

This is all i have:
  • This weight bench:

• A Straight bar (Idk if is olympic)
  • A EZ Bar
  • Some dumbells
If i had access to a whole gym i simply would follow some program from Internet, but these programs have exercises i can't perform because i don't have the machines, that's why i am asking this:
How could i make a program that i could realize with my current equipment and that would give me good gains?
What exercises should i include in it?
Regarding nutrition what should i know? I don't eat junk food or sweets.

I am 178cm, 57kg.

I want to stay natty by now, maybe in the future i would considers SARMS.

Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Id just use straight bar and then accesories but really Id join the gym. Bulk up btw

Id just use straight bar and then accesories but really Id join the gym. Bulk up btw
Right now i cant join a gym but thanks.

Which accessories you mean?

Right now i cant join a gym but thanks.

Which accessories you mean?
Like do bar first and then other stuff
Don't forget muscles matter 35%

Like do bar first and then other stuff
Don't forget muscles matter 35%

lol don't listen to this video.

Go to a real gym and learn to diet properly.

your welcome.

your welcome.
Even if my parents would let me buy a gym membership, I doubt I could afford it.

Thanks for the article about diet tho.

lol don't listen to this video.

your welcome.
Dude how will he get shrededd, he needs to bulk up first.... What will he shredd? His bones?

I want to start lifting.

My parents dont let me buy a gym membership because we already have some gym equipment my brother bought a while back.

This is all i have:
  • This weight bench:

• A Straight bar (Idk if is olympic)
  • A EZ Bar
  • Some dumbells
If i had access to a whole gym i simply would follow some program from Internet, but these programs have exercises i can't perform because i don't have the machines, that's why i am asking this:
How could i make a program that i could realize with my current equipment and that would give me good gains?
What exercises should i include in it?
Regarding nutrition what should i know? I don't eat junk food or sweets.

I am 178cm, 57kg.

I want to stay natty by now, maybe in the future i would considers SARMS.

Thanks!

I’ll also start lifting this summer.

Just took some L-Arginine and Glutamine before bed. Tryna stay anti catabolic babyy

There is enough info there to.bulk too. Bulking doesn't always work out.

You can do both

Even if my parents would let me buy a gym membership, I doubt I could afford it.

Thanks for the article about diet tho.
If you can't afford gym membership then don't. unless you find a job. Affording gym membership should be the least of your concerns it's the Protien~food you should worry about.

If you can't afford gym membership then don't. unless you find a job. Affording gym membership should be the least of your concerns it's the Protien~food you should worry about.
I have heard that you need to ingest a certain amount of protein depending of your weight, how exactly that works?
What other nutrients should i try to get?

Also, do you have idea on how could i make a decent program that i could realize with my current equipment and would give me good gains to cope with till i become able to pay a gym membership? What exercises should i do?

Please help i dont want to LDAR this summer :(

Push day, pull day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
ur not gonna get any good results with that

go to a normal gym

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Explain please, i am not familiar with those terms.
A day to work chest, tricep, shoulders. A day for back, bicep, traps, neck. Just do what u can for them

A day to work chest, tricep, shoulders. A day for back, bicep, traps, neck. Just do what u can for them
Ok thanks.

How frequently should i train legs? I know they are not that important but i think i should train them a bit at least.

ur not gonna get any good results with that

go to a normal gym
I just can't, have you even read the post? Smh

I wish i could go to a normal gym, but i can't so i would rather train with what i have (even if is not as effective as training in a gym) than doing nothing.

Ok thanks.

How frequently should i train legs? I know they are not that important but i think i should train them a bit at least.

I just can't, have you even read the post? Smh

I wish i could go to a normal gym, but i can't so i would rather train with what i have (even if is not as effective as training in a gym) than doing nothing.
Can squat with dumbells tbh and do calf raises with dumbells or any weight. But you need heavier weight to grow the biggest muscles

Can squat with dumbbells tbh and do calf raises with dumbells or any weight. But you need heavier weight to grow the biggest muscles
Why dumbells instead of a straight bar?

These are all the weights i have:

Also is this a good routine for neck?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Why dumbells instead of a straight bar?

These are all the weights i have:
View attachment 76170

Also is this a good routine for neck?

Those weights are good bro u don't need a gym jfl. U can always buy more plates anyways and ye neck is ideal

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Push pull legs works for me
If you can’t get a gym membership get a pull up bar and dip station
When you get to the point of weighted pull ups your back would’ve exploded
Also that neck routine is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Full body works well for beginners,then upper and lower.Only problem you'll run into is the weights being to light,or ego lifting.

what kind of parents dont let their son sign up to a gym

Bodyweight exercises are underrated you should milk those gains b4 weights imo
Anyway
chest exercise (you can do a push up progression till you can do 1 arm pushups or BP if you have the weights) 3x8

Shoulder exercise(dumbbell shoulder press if you have the weight for them if not then try a handstand push up progression) 3x8

Back exercise (wide grip pullups) 3x8

Leg exercise(pistol squats can add weights)3x8

the gym imma start going to is 15 dollars a month and there's another one that has an olympic pool for $35 but i'm saving up for other stuff...stay away from most big name gyms like Planet Fitness (you need a gym where you can throw shit around). as for what exercises to do look into Greyskull LP (see images), you're super skinny like me so you wanna start bulking first, get some whey protein shake, you're going to puff up and look bloated at first but after you build the muscle you can go into the cutting phase. trying to build muscle without building fat is not easy
GreyskullLP
GsLPrtn

low reps + heavy weight = bigger muscles
high reps + light weights = more endurance

this is what i've learned from some friends who lifted and scouring bodybuilding forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.