Gym Advice Needed

K

kashaimk

Iron
Hey, So basically I dont have the dream body that I want and I dont look physically good. Im kinda nervous/ashamed to take my shirt off in front of other people. Ive been in and out the gym for the past 2 years and im not consisent at all. Im 5’8ish weight around 120. Im trying to build a skinny aesthetic build but isk how to start. I tried many gym splits and what not but idk really know what im doing. I was just wondering what I should be doing in the gym and what workouts to hit i change my build in a shirt amount of time. I like being skinny, i just want to be toned and have an aesthetic body. Anything
IMG 2040
help.

You'll barley build any muscle if you don't bulk up at least 200-300 cal surplus but if you want to stay lean and muscler quickly start taking steroids/sarms if you that desperate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and tomish.
Hey, So basically I dont have the dream body that I want and I dont look physically good. Im kinda nervous/ashamed to take my shirt off in front of other people. Ive been in and out the gym for the past 2 years and im not consisent at all. Im 5’8ish weight around 120. Im trying to build a skinny aesthetic build but isk how to start. I tried many gym splits and what not but idk really know what im doing. I was just wondering what I should be doing in the gym and what workouts to hit i change my build in a shirt amount of time. I like being skinny, i just want to be toned and have an aesthetic body. Anything View attachment 2980785help.
same bro

avoid animal products such as beef liver

• JFL
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
Hey, So basically I dont have the dream body that I want and I dont look physically good. Im kinda nervous/ashamed to take my shirt off in front of other people. Ive been in and out the gym for the past 2 years and im not consisent at all. Im 5’8ish weight around 120. Im trying to build a skinny aesthetic build but isk how to start. I tried many gym splits and what not but idk really know what im doing. I was just wondering what I should be doing in the gym and what workouts to hit i change my build in a shirt amount of time. I like being skinny, i just want to be toned and have an aesthetic body. Anything View attachment 2980785help.
your workouts aren't hard enough and you don't eat enough protein , simple as that.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
nigger your not 5’8 with that feminine ass weight. Delusional nigga thinks he could be skinny toned at 5’8 and not be a rape victim. Bulk up asap your underweight you won’t gain shit even if you do 3 years of 2 hours a day. Aim to reach a healthy weight first nigger.

get on test

indian genes for gym its over:feelswhy:

Bulk and just ask chat gpt for a push pull split, make sure no flat bench tho, incline bench only