Gym>Bad Skin?

orb.tobx

orb.tobx

Iron
im currently 16 an since im 14 i struggle with bad skin/acne. it was very bad but k kinda got it under control for a while. then i wanted to start going to the gym more consistent and my skin got worse then ever. and this happened 3 times so i’m assuming going to the gym breaks me out. i tought about what the reason for this could be and the only thing i could think of is the sweat on my skin clogging the pores so i did my cleansing routine after the gym but it didn’t change at all. any ideas why that could be or suggestions what i could do to prevent my skin from breaking out?

i’d btw appreciate if someone who has experience with accutane could dm me (or someone who knows where to get 20mg accutane without seeing a dermatologist).

thanks in advance

High iq take by op

Aajonus vonderplanitz diet good finding
im currently 16 an since im 14 i struggle with bad skin/acne. it was very bad but k kinda got it under control for a while. then i wanted to start going to the gym more consistent and my skin got worse then ever. and this happened 3 times so i’m assuming going to the gym breaks me out. i tought about what the reason for this could be and the only thing i could think of is the sweat on my skin clogging the pores so i did my cleansing routine after the gym but it didn’t change at all. any ideas why that could be or suggestions what i could do to prevent my skin from breaking out?

i’d btw appreciate if someone who has experience with accutane could dm me (or someone who knows where to get 20mg accutane without seeing a dermatologist).

thanks in advance

Yes

• +1
Reactions: orb.tobx
Your acne may be affected by your hormones like many people in their teenage years. The boost in your testosterone and DHT from working out can contribute to your acne worsening, because androgens make your skin more oily. When trannies go from girl to boy and inject testosterone they get acne.

I would consult a dermatologist before you prescribe yourself Accutane. That shit can have brutal side effects. Acne is complicated, there’s 5 gorillion reasons why your skin can break out

• +1
Reactions: orb.tobx
Your acne may be affected by your hormones like many people in their teenage years. The boost in your testosterone and DHT from working out can contribute to your acne worsening, because androgens make your skin more oily. When trannies go from girl to boy and inject testosterone they get acne.

I would consult a dermatologist before you prescribe yourself Accutane. That shit can have brutal side effects. Acne is complicated, there’s 5 gorillion reasons why your skin can break out

alright thanks bhai