Gym girls made for BBC

alien

alien

Kraken

This girl has taken actual BBC on her Onlyfans. I subscribed for a month.

The first girl has an Onlyfans. I might check it out to see if she's taking BBC on film.

The first chick is white. I tend to prefer thicc Asian women though. I'm currently seeing a fat Filipina hooker with big tits here in Toronto that lets me fuck her raw and cum inside her for extra. But I also have a thing for thicc white women who look like they fuck blacks

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Gym girls? These girls are all fat as fuck lol. Looks like they don’t even workout

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, Primalsplit, justbeconfident and 2 others
brutal for white brahs

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Gym girls? These girls are all fat as fuck lol
Not every girl in the gym does cardio. These girls lift. I have a fetish for Asian muscle mommies. But the white muscle mommy in the first reel looks like she fucks blacks so I decided to post.

Also another Asian muscle mommy I'm a big fan of

She used to be a powerlifter. Now retired and she now has an Onlyfans

She also has an Onlyfans but she doesn't show her nipples or vagina last I checked unless you pay extra on top of the subscription. What a rip off

Fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Not every girl in the gym does cardio. These girls lift. I have a fetish for Asian muscle mommies. But the white muscle mommy in the first reel looks like she fucks blacks so I decided to post.

Also another Asian muscle mommy I'm a big fan of

She used to be a powerlifter. Now retired and she now has an Onlyfans

She also has an Onlyfans but she doesn't show her nipples or vagina last I checked unless you pay extra on top of the subscription. What a rip off

Ok this Asian girl is fit the other girls don’t even look like they lift LoL

Ok this Asian girl is fit the other girls don’t even look like they lift LoL
Which Asian girl is the fit one? All three I posted there are fit. Though cookiecali is a retired powerlifter so she has lost a lot of her gainz. I think she still trains from time to time though because she's still a major foodie. If you eat like a fat ass and don't lift, you're gonna get fat.

the obese ones are bbc, the fit ones are still white cock only, the only difference is they go to the gym

Which Asian girl is the fit one? All three I posted there are fit. Though cookiecali is a retired powerlifter so she has lost a lot of her gainz. I think she still trains from time to time though because she's still a major foodie. If you eat like a fat ass and don't lift, you're gonna get fat.
The last girl you posted was the fit one; the rest are fat biches !

the obese ones are bbc, the fit ones are still white cock only, the only difference is they go to the gym
If the asianquadbae chick takes BBC, she posted a pic from a gym in Chicago, Illinois so I'm hopeful, I want to marry her. I would give her my blessing. I would also give blessing to our Eurasian daughter to date black men. She can even have a kid with a BBC and I'd walk her down the aisle for a BBC while she's pregnant with his baby. My 1/2 black 1/4 Asian grandson would be a slayer. Hopefully her and I don't have a Eurasian son because he would be the second member in PSL history to go ER. And also the second Eurasian in PSL history to go ER.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Ricky212 and WishIwasChico

This girl has taken actual BBC on her Onlyfans. I subscribed for a month.

The first girl has an Onlyfans. I might check it out to see if she's taking BBC on film.

The first chick is white. I tend to prefer thicc Asian women though. I'm currently seeing a fat Filipina hooker with big tits here in Toronto that lets me fuck her raw and cum inside her for extra. But I also have a thing for thicc white women who look like they fuck blacks

i wanna see the asian girl get blacked so bad, she looks so innocent would be dopaminefuel to see her get destroyed by a BBC

i wanna see the asian girl get blacked so bad, she looks so innocent would be dopaminefuel to see her get destroyed by a BBC
asianquadbae posted a selfie from a gym in Chicago. Chicago is 28.7% BBC as of 2020. But it is increasingly gentrified. It used to be 39.1% BBC in 1990. As lots of niggaz can't afford to pay rent or property tax in that city. So maybe she's already taken BBC.

All of them are made for BWC lmao jfl at homosexuals

All of them are made for BWC lmao jfl at homosexuals
I have a homoerotic fixation on black men. But I am sexually attracted to women (including cis women) so that would make me at most bisexual :p

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
I subscribed to Nathaliee's free Onlyfans. She sucks BWC but no BBC :(
She does have a premium Onlyfans however that I haven't subscribed to.

The first chick is white.
if this is white I'm curry ngl
Capture

Gym girls? These girls are all fat as fuck lol. Looks like they don’t even workout
That first one would have every nigga in the gym hooting and grabbing his muhdik

They would dominate your ass in bed.

I just realized that later. I guess she's a spic then? She's in California I believe
she's a makeup fraud ugly whore who copes with body and ofc has millions of simps like you OP

truly over for you if you actually have OF acc

white women with big asses who fuck niggers are the ideal women

• +1
Reactions: alien