Gym help

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
Could any of you more experienced in the gym give me a routine to follow that focuses on upper Body? Best would be 5 times a week And totally or mostly ignoring legs. Right now i follow a 3x week fbw workout but i got the time to gymcel more. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'd recommend doing any of the popular routines. ICF 5x5 is good, but after personal experience I suggest you don't do deadlifts, seriously. And be very very careful with squats and OHP. Lower back injury is unlike anything else in terms of getting depressed and feeling low.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 701 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Murican
Same with the skincare routine. There was a ton of useful shit in both
What was the name of your youtube channel? I need to listen to your soothing voice right now. :feelsbadman:

Fucking jamming to holding out for a hero. What ever happened to @blackopstruecel
yeah bro heard the song at the gym and my autistic brain went into full over drive thinking of putting it into a gambler video

he got doxxed, left the forum, and is doing roids now apparently. least that's what he told me

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
yeah bro heard the song at the gym and my autistic brain went into full over drive thinking of putting it into a gambler video

he got doxxed, left the forum, and is doing roids now apparently. least that's what he told me

What do you mean he got doxed ?

I would legit rope or move to china in his situation tbh

I don't like routines, this is what I do:

How to build muscle: A comprehensive guide for retards

1. Do mostly compound lifts, they work more muscles more efficiently.
2. Ultra-specific rep ranges are big cope big time but don't go under 5 or over 15, pick a number and stick to it. Do 5 sets of whatever reps per lift.
3. Eat a caloric surplus or even better take steroids (protein is the only needed macro-nutrient, so make sure you get enough of that).
4. You must increase the weight frequently. Start ultra-light (way lighter than you want to) and add 5 pounds to the bar every other time you do that movement, whatever it is. You should fail the lift sometimes. Learn how to fail safely. When you fail, take more rest the next time.
5. Know what muscle groups matter and what ones don't. Working your shoulders will boost SMV like mad while quads will be a big waste of time.
6. You need rest, do not lift every fucking day smh at least target a different muscle on the second day in a row if you're gonna be that retarded.
7. TRICEPS > BICEPS, FUCK YOU
8. If you are reading this your form could use a little work, buddy boy

I do 5 lifts, Overhead press, Overhead pullover, Pullups, Bench dips and Deadlifts (I only do deadlifts for fun and to intimidate others).