Gym in 2024

shieldzz

shieldzz

Overused

filled of losers, manlets and ugly faggots

If you are young i recommend u to get good at a sport, this is where the real chads are

gymcelling was cool 15 years ago

• +1
Reactions: cadee, mike21, Giorgio and 4 others
Even then having an athletic lean physique is always important

Nighas say it’s all face but the fact that all these chads work on their bodies prove gym isnt so useless or they wouldn’t care

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, Darkeningstar, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Keep coping while we asend with roids

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick and itzyaboyJJ
Even then having an athletic lean physique is always important

Nighas say it’s all face but the fact that all these chads work on their bodies prove gym isnt so useless or they wouldn’t care
lean is all what matters and u can achieve that with basic gym and diet. No need for more

imo athletic sport is always better alone for the halo and friends you meet through it

if you were a lazy coomer teen dwelling in his basement playing cod all your youth like me, gym is the only sport you can still be good at tbh

better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, shieldzz and ryuken
Just buy some calisthenics equipment, practice at home and outside in parks. That way you spend time outside in nature too, foids passing by will look at you and think you look good, and you don't stand locked next to subhumans for a few hours to smell their sweat either..

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ryuken
imo athletic sport is always better alone for the halo and friends you meet through it

if you were a lazy coomer teen dwelling in his basement playing cod all your youth like me, gym is the only sport you can still be good at tbh

better than nothing
you can meet people in the gym too the only problem that you will meet mentally ill faggots and 70 years old men trying to sell you roids

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
you can meet people in the gym too the only problem that you will meet mentally ill faggots and 70 years old men trying to sell you roids
i met half my friends in the gym tbh

but most people have huge egos or are what you just said

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and ryuken