gym iois

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Beigegymmax
is this a meme or has anyone here ever gotten IOIs at the gym or any interaction with a bitch at the gym?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Kingcel32
Its very real
Images 4

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
The only potential ioi i probably received was a chick on the treadmill staring at me when I was doing triceps, but I’m probably coping tbh cause she could’ve been staring at multiple other things

I’m sure it happens but only for like real gl guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Only if your GL.
Body is an (important) string to add to your bow.
Face/Height/Frame mog imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yöu guys do also realise ioi is cope , girls can literally stare at a guy for any reason. I bet there’s guys on this site who thought they got an ioi from a girl only to be asked to take a picture of her and her friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 16369
Like I said in PMs

Been to the gym for over 10 years, never had any IOIs

Though I am short sighted so maybe I have from a distance and just didn't realise

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16369 and Ethniframementalcel
I get a lot of IOI's from girls at my gym, but I know better than to fall for them. I don't want to be known as the weirdo who hits on girls at the gym. Fuck that noise.

I get a lot of IOI's from girls at my gym, but I know better than to fall for them. I don't want to be known as the weirdo who hits on girls at the gym. Fuck that noise.
What are the IOIs

Ur not getting shit. The guys who pull random girls at my gym aren't called weirdos. Only the guys who get rejected are

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Eh sometimes but I never notice it's happening until after the fact because I think im socially awkward but you can tell. There's times where I'll get that look when I just ask a girl to use a machine and she'll be like gazing into me as if im like gold and her voice will be kinda soft. Some girls are direct and will just talk to you out of the blue for conversation. Sometimes I'll do cardio and a random foid will just talk to me on the treadmill. Really annoying tho.
Yöu guys do also realise ioi is cope , girls can literally stare at a guy for any reason. I bet there’s guys on this site who thought they got an ioi from a girl only to be asked to take a picture of her and her friends
True but to confirm it you should just talk to her. If she's bland and cold, nothing happened. If she looks at you alot and seems abnormally happy, you're probably in. Even her being cold might be bullshit too. I have this friend/orbiter who would end up overhearing girls talk about how hot I was in the change room after being relatively cold to me but yea

Ur not getting shit. The guys who pull random girls at my gym aren't called weirdos. Only the guys who get rejected are
I have never been rejected because I have never approached

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 19994
ioi: girl also browses slayers.org on her phone :feelshehe:

is this a meme or has anyone here ever gotten IOIs at the gym or any interaction with a bitch at the gym?
Only once did a slut approached me at the gym (veryyy directly) and she turned out to be a psycho lol.

Only once did a slut approached me at the gym (veryyy directly) and she turned out to be a psycho lol.
Makes sense only a woman off her nutter would go for a gymcelled manlet

gym is medium difficulty when it comes to getting iois, first it's filled with subhumans. females are happy when they get a break some the visual stimuli of subhumans and encounter humans. at the same time, there are roided chads, and if even one is around, it'll sap the attention of every foid in the room. never getting any female interaction is brutal enough, but i know for a fact since i witness it often, that wymxn will actively avoid interacting with some of the worst subhuman denizens of the gym, imagine lump skinned skinny fat, small necked, pale 5'4 potato head asians with short limbs. those guys never ever have anyone talk to them, male or female.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
no gym for me until i cut these winter pounds from my waist.

• So Sad
Reactions: cvzvvc
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc