“Gym is a cope”

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Potassiummaxxing
I hate fags on here who say this. No, gym is not a cope. Women like men who have big muscles like men liking women who have big breasts and thighs as it’s a trait of high testosterone( oestrogen for women) dedication, mentality and being patient. The main reason why you always see women with skinny dudes is because they are less likely to leave especially if they are desperate. Being more muscly and masculine will attract women with higher oestrogen (prettier) and also if you don’t attract a mtb+ then they’ll stick to you like the skinny guys.
And working out increases test, and if you aren’t recessed and began gym early on, then it’ll make you more manly.

Tldr: muscles mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteislandpill, nathan and Entschuldigung
Big muscly b(p)ump with veins popping

I hate fags on here who say this. No, gym is not a cope. Women like men who have big muscles like men liking women who have big breasts and thighs as it’s a trait of high testosterone( oestrogen for women) dedication, mentality and being patient. The main reason why you always see women with skinny dudes is because they are less likely to leave especially if they are desperate. Being more muscly and masculine will attract women with higher oestrogen (prettier) and also if you don’t attract a mtb+ then they’ll stick to you like the skinny guys.
And working out increases test, and if you aren’t recessed and began gym early on, then it’ll make you more manly.

women mostly like lean guys

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh

Water

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqflpivog65m079tffs0.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cqflpivog65m079tffs0.mp4
    3.3 MB
6daa39eb9cac1f2c03c574f2a329a2f1

• +1
Gym gives me peace of mind and distracts me.
Whether it´s cope or not, it makes me feel good mentally and physically.
Sometimes I do some cardio on the local track apart from bodyweight workouts.
Working out helps me maintain a routine for the day, and stay productive

• +1