Gym is a waste of time

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Unless you’re morbidly obese or anorexic, there’s no actual reason to put in the time and energy into lifting weights.

I stopped lifting a week ago and my energy and cortisol levels are more stabilized as a direct result. Way better for you’re mental health to not obsess over your proportions and aesthetics. You’ll never be satisfied with what you see in the mirror. Body dysmorphia is a silent killer.

Besides, heavy dudes with higher body fat percentages that don’t take themselves too seriously tend to be respected more than the autistic gym rat who trains religiously. In fact, foids almost always perceive v-tapered dudes as gay and feminine whereas a dad bod is seen as more masculine and intimidating.

Even a lean sleeper build mogs the obvious and blatant gymcel physique.

Literally just maintain a healthy weight for your height, don’t eat like a pig and just look fucking normal and you’ll be okay. Everything else is cope. I’m overweight at 190 lbs at 5’8” despite being shredded and I wish I never did that to myself.

Being too jacked is effeminate in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7, RealNinja, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
gym is cope if you're 5'8 yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Framemogger69, Raffy and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Raffy and Lord Shadow
I literally said this but no one listens, if ur 11-12% bf and healthy weight for you're height with a clean diet there's literally nothing else u need to do besides normal cardio lol

• +1
Reactions: watah
3FE929DA 8574 4672 AF8D A1E91A86673B

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Joystick_Jiggy and 0V3R
yea but if you have a good face its always gonna be better with a good physique. gymcels take it too far cuz they use a bulk for an excuse for a shit diet, so they get high bf and shitty skin as a result

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
True. Gym won't give you a body like this:

Attachments

• 4303541_1723437350042.png
    4303541_1723437350042.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: watah, IAMNOTANINCEL and Lord Shadow
Gym is full of teenage faggots now who weigh 95 pounds soaking wet
Hahahahahh

Well that's ad hominem, little buddy.
just like you said buddy we were talking body-wise, Vinny mogs me bc 0.1% genetics and im "bulking" (15%bf) but the other guy has just an average physique but tan

3362701 progresse33e

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and KaisenMaxxer
For the time being
a close up of a man 's face with the words `` when the coping is too strong '' written on it .

There is no such thing. Are you telling me time will give you better bideltoid? Thinner waist? better muscle insertions. Of FUCKING course no.

you're coping with your laziness and trying to justify it lol, i'm dyel and i've had foids approach me to compliment my arms and shoulders.

he looked much better before if you ignore the fat around the hips
his genetics are fucking top tier, perfect abs
I definitely agree with this fact, the point is; majority of people aren’t even trying to maximise to their potential. If I am a 3-4/10 and gym can help me get to a 5/10 or 6/10 I’ll be happily willing to do it as the average person in any demographic is 2/10 and isn’t even trying so atleast there’s some self improvement. But as I already said some people are so self unaware; they can’t even put the fork down.