Gym Is cope because it doesn't affect the face

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
The reason why leanmaxxing is so important and gym barely matter and it can't make an incel ascend only make a normie go up maybe one psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, buflek and ripcordgod1
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, tia0505, hattrick and 15 others
it does affect the face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 24114, cabbage and 6 others
Gym is best if you want to lose weight. If you will lose weight without gym, you will end up like fucking skinnyfat bitch.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jedimatias0695@gmai, tia0505, FlyingElephant and 4 others
I agree that at a certain point, there are very few benefits, but you can work out for 5+ years natty without ever reaching that point.

why does it win 1 psl to normies but not to incels, it doesn't make sense

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and johnsmithcel
So I am a poster boy for Auschwitzmaxxing but I have to admit that a gymcelled neck is very important at the very least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Yerico7 and Deleted member 24789
So I am a poster boy for Auschwitzmaxxing but I have to admit that a gymcelled neck is very important at the very least
I agree it changes the whole face

Face change so much if you're young/under development. Of course if you are low T whole life and start workout out and blasting roids at age ~25 you won't have much benefits, but most people here are youngcels and if they start workig out their balls will start producing more male hormones which will have huge impact on the face.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
It will help if you have ok height, skull shape, hair, jaw, eye area, and nose. The last four can be fixed with surgerymaxxing, and the first two can be fixed with hgh if you're under 18.

• +1
it affected my face and as my body leaned out, so did my face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Thicker neck and lower bodyfat masculinizes every face.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, eduardkoopman, Yerico7 and 1 other person
The reason why leanmaxxing is so important and gym barely matter and it can't make an incel ascend only make a normie go up maybe one psl
It actually does affect your face. ALOT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's fairly easy to thicken neck, but patience is required. Over a years period one can grow a masculine neck.
i need it also. because long neck

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I agree that at a certain point, there are very few benefits, but you can work out for 5+ years natty without ever reaching that point.
if you suck at doing shit, in which case you'll probably fuck everything else up as well

100%. face >>>> body

but body still matters and it's one of the only things you can control so why not max it out?

• +1
100%. face >>>> body

but body still matters and it's one of the only things you can control so why not max it out?
I guess I like the skinny boy aesthetic more than someone like the rock

Just be patient bro and workout neck as much as possible and you will get it.
20230103 233729

See, long skinny neck still

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Very wrong. Body isnt as important as face but isn’t anywhere near as far behind as black pill makes it sound

Also a nice build frame Balances the face and makes it seem more attractive then it is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jedimatias0695@gmai and eduardkoopman
People who say gym is cope just don't like hard work. Yes if you're under 20 your face is still masculinising so working out to raise T and HGH is good. The type of changes will be like increased zygo size and projection due to outward maxilla growth . Also mandible size increases till around 20 so you want to optimise that. Obviously this is due to the puberty growth phase but what most people don't realise is that it continues till about 20 at least in most men.
Goes without saying if you're extremely recessed you have bigger things to worry about.

Also, in reality no one likes a stick figure.
I lost a lot of muscle recently and have gone to being described as "quite muscular" to being told that i've lost muscle and i'm skinny now :feelscry: my success with women when i'm wearing a tshirt has gone way down. Gym is such an obvious "looksmax" to every dumb fucking retard on Earth but for some reason PSL autists twist themselves into knots about it because deep down they want to rot.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yes

I'm only working out to beat up people because they will bully you if a twig and I'm doing it with micro dose fin so idk about y'all working out increases testosterone and makes you lose hairline

You can have a pretty little face and hollow cheeks, but a woman will always laugh at you on the inside when you take your shirt off to reveal a pathetic little boys physique

You can have a pretty little face and hollow cheeks, but a woman will always laugh at you on the inside when you take your shirt off to reveal a pathetic little boys physique
And men will bully you with ko respect