“Gym is cope”

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
It’s actually a bare minimum for sub chadlites. If you think gym doesn’t do anything for you you’re a narcissist, u really think girls will find a normie face with nothing else redeeming sexually attractive enough lol.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, EdgyFashionist, drimprovement and 1 other person
Gym is cope…if you dont have good muscle insertions. You’ll end up stocky if insertions are bad.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
IMG 6629
anything bigger than lord Meeks is cope, nobody will see your body unless you're shirtless so who cares. You could take steroids and destroy your body so you look big in clothes but is that worth it? Nope, even a big gymcel like revival fitness said he got the most pussy in college when he wasn't that big, face is king, face is genetics.

Gym is for strength, thats its. There are no health benefits to lifting and stressing your body, it only ages you and reduces your testosterone over time if you're natural. You also can't use the "uR a LaZy SoYbOy" cope on me because I do enjoy training for aesthetics and strength, I just understand that women don't give a fuck and its also not for health.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, NoLongerHuman and EdgyFashionist
View attachment 3186121anything bigger than lord Meeks is cope, nobody will see your body unless you're shirtless so who cares. You could take steroids and destroy your body so you look big in clothes but is that worth it? Nope, even a big gymcel like revival fitness said he got the most pussy in college when he wasn't that big, face is king, face is genetics.

Gym is for strength, thats its. There are no health benefits to lifting and stressing your body, it only ages you and reduces your testosterone over time if you're natural. You also can't use the "uR a LaZy SoYbOy" cope on me because I do enjoy training for aesthetics and strength, I just understand that women don't give a fuck and its also not for health.
Finally some smart user here

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
View attachment 3186121anything bigger than lord Meeks is cope, nobody will see your body unless you're shirtless so who cares. You could take steroids and destroy your body so you look big in clothes but is that worth it? Nope, even a big gymcel like revival fitness said he got the most pussy in college when he wasn't that big, face is king, face is genetics.

zip his pants up when ur done

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999