Reactions: sayi
preach

• JFL
Reactions: ostus and Whitepill_Saint
post your physique

16864354 1186428821462547 4262154904265224568 n

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 51465, Tai Lung and 1 other person
aight these gymcel coping posts getting out of hand bruh, i mean yall might as well twinkmaxx. Like why do people talk about frame as having high appeal literally cant have a high appeal frame without muscle on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, autistic_tendencies and RoyaleWithCheese

Attachments

• 054ABABA-E19D-4EC7-8738-30517F95A11B.jpeg
    054ABABA-E19D-4EC7-8738-30517F95A11B.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 38D864BC-53FF-46D0-806A-284FF63F3CE1.png
    38D864BC-53FF-46D0-806A-284FF63F3CE1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, SoundnVision and bradpittshairline
This is why you need to blast tren and SARMs at the same time

Mirin bidelt

Cope beta male, i could break your ass in half twink

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do my face mogs my body
damn why is your traps and delts so overgrown they're throwing off your whole harmony are you on peds or somethin? only ever seen natties with good rear delts but never side delts, but im pretty sure theres a natty limitation to that

damn why is your traps and delts so overgrown they're throwing off your whole harmony are you on peds or somethin?
because I don’t know how to do lateral raises

damn why is your traps and delts so overgrown they're throwing off your whole harmony are you on peds or somethin? only ever seen natties with good rear delts but never side delts, but im pretty sure theres a natty limitation to that
but I don’t think they are that big honestly just when I have a pump they seem big

but I don’t think they are that big honestly just when I have a pump they seem big
i mean i guess the delt pump is passable but i assume you focus your lifts around your delts and traps for that bidelt width, your frame doesn't seem to hold that v taper since your clavicles are almost equal to your waist. both mirror selfies your most notable muscle group is your trap

i mean i guess the delt pump is passable but i assume you focus your lifts around your delts and traps for that bidelt width, your frame doesn't seem to hold that v taper since your clavicles are almost equal to your waist. both mirror selfies your most notable muscle group is your trap
mogs jeff nippard and leel_lem in my opinion but i still dont know if your natty

mogs jeff nippard and leel_lem in my opinion but i still dont know if your natty
is just my clavicles that are really wide even before lifting I had girls always pointing out my shoulders
Clearly I am natty I am small

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
don’t stress over weight, it’s just bones and some muscle that make difference
your delts are equal to your clavicle length here

Attachments

• calv.jpeg
    calv.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 0
not if you have a good frame

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
not if you have a good frame
I was taking about nutrition, but I find out that sweet potatoes do not bloat me so imma stick with them

Gym is pure cope for bloatcels
to build muscle u need carbs but carbs bloat you
So u Reduce carbs and finally look good but you start to lose muscle
Life is not fair

If you can’t get pussy while “bloated” you’re subhuman anyway and it’s already over.

And you don’t “lose muscle” when you cut the muscle just has less glycogen to store so they get smaller, but they’re still going to be bigger than when you started and the adaptations are permanent.

If you can’t get pussy while “bloated” you’re subhuman anyway and it’s already over.

And you don’t “lose muscle” when you cut the muscle just has less glycogen to store so they get smaller, but they’re still going to be bigger than when you started and the adaptations are permanent.
who said that??? I only said that to look kinda big and perform in the gym u have to get bloated and u can’t look your best and perform your best at the same time

u should be smarter to be a CIA recruiter nigga

Gym is pure cope for bloatcels
to build muscle u need carbs but carbs bloat you
So u Reduce carbs and finally look good but you start to lose muscle
Life is not fair
Just use roids lol

• +1
Reactions: its_over
If it was that simple
Why you say this ?
Also with your body gum is obviously not cope lol, you are the proof it isnt cope

Do my face mogs my body
Your body mog your face to oblivion and back

It's easier to have a chad body than chad faces anyway

Your body mog your face to oblivion and back

It's easier to have a chad body than chad faces anyway
yeah but I mean HTN face is not that bad??

Why are you so harsh to user here ?????!!

My boy look foine
in other threads the others said my build was too much bro idk what to believe ahagag