Gym is everything

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

Yes I am and shut the fuck up.

when you’re a subhuman genetic dead end like myself destined for permavirginity gymceling is the best thing to do.

if you are going to be an ugly subhuman at least be a buff ugly subhuman so you can cope with size mogging other dudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Travis, mogstar, Deleted member 14781 and 42 others
Just because of the effort you put in, into achieving a good physique. U already mog 99% of the forum in looksmaxxing king. Ignore all the low iq users who tell you otherwise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, mogstar, Deleted member 14781 and 23 others
Broootal gym pill can not be denied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
jfl theses people don't even bother get a curl to curl their eyelashes and they got a list of surgeries to do, they can't even softmaxx and mock people for gymcelling and other bullshit

ignore them bro, just edgy insecure little kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, never_lucky, animo123 and 13 others
You have good bones

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Gymcelling is a legit looksmaxing strategy. Combined with leanmaxing it already might be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, highT, tyronelite and 3 others
Gymcelling is a legit looksmaxing strategy. Combined with leanmaxing it already might be enough.
Actually, I think that gymcelling and leanmaxing are prerequisites for looksmaxing. Why think about surgeries if you aren't even softmaxed yet?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
Actually, I think that gymcelling and leanmaxing are prerequisites for looksmaxing. Why think about surgeries if you aren't even softmaxed yet?
Tbh most people here jerk off about surgeries but haven’t done the bare minimum it’s kinda cringe.
When I signed up here and found out this place was mostly about surgeries I was under the impression most users had soft maxxed to a decent level beforehand to consider surgery but no.

fat fucks and DYEL’s wanting 50 different types of facial surgery is retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: cartr, animo123, Kmscurry and 4 others
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

when you’re a subhuman genetic dead end like myself destined for permavirginity gymceling is the best thing to do.

if you are going to be an ugly subhuman at least be a buff ugly subhuman so you can cope with size mogging other dudes

I have a perfect roided body and its a cope.

The gym is always packed with deathnics trying to cope with gymcelling

Legit never seen a chad there as they engage in team sports and light sports or nothing at all as they don't even need to try.

Its face, height , pheno/skin colour that count where i live in the UK. All three are my weakest points which is why my looksmaxxing plan is doing nothing for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 13543, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others

Its face, height , pheno/skin colour that count where i live in the UK. All three are my weakest points which is why my looksmaxxing plan is doing nothing for me.
I will never fix my race and there’s only so much I can do for my hair before I either call it quits or do cosmetic route like SMP or systems.
Can’t change height either.

if I am going to be a sub 5 deathnic I would rather be a sub 5 buff deathnic tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262

Legit never seen a chad there as they engage in team sports and light sports or nothing at all as they don't even need to try.

A Chad can afford to slack off in places we cannot.

Gym is required for any ethnic and any white boy who is less than a mid tier normie as long as tall, if white boy is short at mid tier normie than they need gym.

• +1
Reactions: Travis, Yuya Moggershima, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Just because of the effort you put in, into achieving a good physique. U already mog 99% of the forum in looksmaxxing king. Ignore all the low iq users who tell you otherwise
Doesn’t mog white users sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, SubhumanCurrycel and Chadakin
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

Agreed. I know a dude with terrible face but insane insane body. Also tiny and recessed. Body made him human

• +1
no gym for your hairline

• +1
literally as soon as I started putting on muscle I started getting laid. This was in high school and I haven’t stopped lifting, it is literally the best feeling have a mogger physique ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cartr, Jazerk, TITUS and 1 other person
Amen, and now with pools open, feels good to show off and flex abs and lats while getting the clorine out of your hair under the shower.

• +1
Hard to look really good natty though

Hard to look really good natty though
depends on genetics, people with 8 inch wrists and wide frame , don't really need to work out that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
depends on genetics, people with 8 inch wrists and wide frame , don't really need to work out that much.
I have a good frame and good natty physique but roiding takes it to the next level

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
anyone against working out is subhuman to me. no matter what your base you need gymceling for at least 2-3 years to become a decent man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, highT and SubhumanCurrycel
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

:soy::soy:Quick! Someone pull up examples of tera subhumans and put them next to top 0.1% frame gigchads to prove that lifting is pointless.

• JFL
Reactions: animo123 and SubhumanCurrycel
jfl theses people don't even bother get a curl to curl their eyelashes and they got a list of surgeries to do, they can't even softmaxx and mock people for gymcelling and other bullshit

ignore them bro, just edgy insecure little kids
no softmaxx for my non existing hairline, deformed nosetip and recessed midface+infraorbital rim area.
And yes; i am already leanmaxxing normal weight

• So Sad
Reactions: alriodai
Well everyone on this site seems to only care about "jb's" who don't care about body as much. Meanwhile all women 21+ prefer a guy with a physique. Jfl

• +1
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

shit face tall gymcell. Still commands alot of respect.

• +1
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

Gigabased

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and SubhumanCurrycel
“Muh you’re a gymcel!”

yea but its success is limited severely by pheno height insertions and frame (bones) so the reward pales with that of the life of a model

• +1