Gym Max Or Death - Want To Max Out My Physique By Age 25 - Will Be Doing A Creatine Transformation In The Fall Of 2021

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I am a mega framlet manlet as some people on here know. 64 inches tall and 110 pounds at my leanest state. I am hoping to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle with creatine because I have never used it before and I may be a hyper responder. I am 24 years old and have been training for 7 years now and I think its time I try out this stuff. I want to hit my genetic limit by age 25. I will be 25 in December so time is ticking. This needs to be done ASAP. No beating around the bush. Pretty much everyone I know who works out says to use it. And they've told me to use it for the longest time. Well, im finally giving in. Its not super dangerous, I think. At least according to the sources ive seen. I might as well try it out. So here's how the plan will go - for the next month I need to build back up to my max which is usually around 110 pounds. Thats not going to be fun, (just ate 6000 calories today and I literally have to run for 3 hours a day to make myself hungry enough to eat the food.) I will take it starting tomorrow starting with the highest dose possible because I need to get this thing going fast. I want to hold 110 for a month, and see if I recomp. That will take me to September. From there, I will have either 2 options. Lean bulk if I keep the muscular definition. Or, I can hold it and may achieve a leaner physique at 110 for an additional month, then bulk. Hopefully, I will get to 120 by fall time. Thats the plan. Not too hopeful, but well see. I will update with a transformation for you guys. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• 2020 Physique - 110 LB.jpeg
    2020 Physique - 110 LB.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 372
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Aero, Incoming and 5 others
Tldr since no one is going to read all that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 1453, sorrowfulsad and 6 others
Im older than that and eating chips I get my balls tugged on and licked at Furcon

youre a tryhard bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
inb4
Me10

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 1453 and 2 others
brutal shoulder to waist ratio

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Tldr since no one is going to read all that shit
To make a long story short its just the summary expanded. I want to hit 120 naturally at 5'4" shredded in 2 months. Thank you good bye.

mirin saying 64 inches so all the euros like me get confused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Lolcel, Deleted member 1453 and 4 others
Im older than that and eating chips I get my balls tugged on and licked at Furcon

youre a tryhard bro
This is a life or death situation. I don't lift for women or society. I am preparing for the collapse of civilization. I need to be war ready by age 25. Communism will destroy the west in t minus 3 years when Joe Biden is out of office. I have been doing the best job I can, but I need to up my game now. I have 7 marital arts belts now, and 100's of hours in training with weapons, have passed the military physical fitness test 5 times in the same day, and will be investing my next amount of money in a miniature yacht for the escape from Communism USA 2040.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, UglyGod360, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
mirin saying 64 inches so all the euros like me get confused
64 inches is 5'4", or 163 cm. I am the same height as Daniel Radcliffe minus an inch.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets, Lars and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
I am a mega framlet manlet as some people on here know. 64 inches tall and 110 pounds at my leanest state. I am hoping to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle with creatine because I have never used it before and I may be a hyper responder. I am 24 years old and have been training for 7 years now and I think its time I try out this stuff. I want to hit my genetic limit by age 25. I will be 25 in December so time is ticking. This needs to be done ASAP. No beating around the bush. Pretty much everyone I know who works out says to use it. And they've told me to use it for the longest time. Well, im finally giving in. Its not super dangerous, I think. At least according to the sources ive seen. I might as well try it out. So here's how the plan will go - for the next month I need to build back up to my max which is usually around 110 pounds. Thats not going to be fun, (just ate 6000 calories today and I literally have to run for 3 hours a day to make myself hungry enough to eat the food.) I will take it starting tomorrow starting with the highest dose possible because I need to get this thing going fast. I want to hold 110 for a month, and see if I recomp. That will take me to September. From there, I will have either 2 options. Lean bulk if I keep the muscular definition. Or, I can hold it and may achieve a leaner physique at 110 for an additional month, then bulk. Hopefully, I will get to 120 by fall time. Thats the plan. Not too hopeful, but well see. I will update with a transformation for you guys. Wish me luck.
hyper responder to creatine this guy is fucking retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Lolcel, Deleted member 10104 and 7 others
creatine aint gonna do shit lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1453, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
ngl OP you may have it worse than some average height but well framed ethnics. White is big halo for u tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Basedprincess
NIGGA SAID CREATINE TRANSFORMATION

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 1453 and 4 others
Some people respond to it well, and some don't. Either way it guarantees up to 6 pounds of muscle gain if you are a responder. That would make a huge difference on a small person like me.

I tried it years ago. I may have gained 2 pounds from it but what it mostly did was make it where I did more reps than I could do before letting me move up in weight before I flattened out with the stuff after a while.

Brootal

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
brootal frame, looks underdeveloped basically a kid. No ribcage development, bad bideltoid. :hnghn:

You need roids (lots of side effects tho)
You can still get an Asian girl at that height tho

But he lives in Canada (where girls prefer short guys) and I’ve seen 5’4 white guys with 5’2 white girls too

not sure where you live tho

brootal frame, looks underdeveloped basically a kid. No ribcage development, bad bideltoid. :hnghn:
Yeah this might even be worse than a deformed jaw dunno about your fucked up skull though did you have your scans taken now

• +1
Yeah this might even be worse than a deformed jaw dunno about your fucked up skull though did you have your scans taken now
no i go to the institute on the 16th, my lower third is basically this.

FFCF8775 5088 40F9 ADF3 8963EE2C4E65
Dr Joel Defrancq 1457273981020278600 6259
cant see my teeth while smiling. Probably going to get bimax + genio. Bimax probably covered, idk about genio. I might as well pay for it. These guys have my exact case. I jut my jaw forward in public for my facial thirds to be balanced. I look 10x better when jutting

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
"creatine transformation" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

stopped reading right there

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox
brutal, my appointment got cancelled due to something. Hopefully it isnt because of covid :feelswah: gotta reschedule again :feelswhy:

brutal, my appointment got cancelled due to something. Hopefully it isnt because of covid :feelswah: gotta reschedule again :feelswhy:
There is no escape from subhumanity for us deformedcels:feelsrope:

• So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
no i go to the institute on the 16th, my lower third is basically this.

View attachment 1263885 View attachment 1263888 cant see my teeth while smiling. Probably going to get bimax + genio. Bimax probably covered, idk about genio. I might as well pay for it. These guys have my exact case. I jut my jaw forward in public for my facial thirds to be balanced. I look 10x better when jutting
Stop being a fucking pussy and show us ur ugly ass face already

You need roids (lots of side effects tho)
You can still get an Asian girl at that height tho

But he lives in Canada (where girls prefer short guys) and I’ve seen 5’4 white guys with 5’2 white girls too

not sure where you live tho

He’s a slayer