Gym mirror

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Wtf why do i look better there, i see browridge, orbitals and legit the only thing that kills me hard is my subhuman lower third, my gyno and being fat.
Btw my pics don't compare with what i see in reflections with natural lighting, my stupid 3 years old android has the shitties camera.

As the tag says------->cope

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Copemaxxing
gym mirrors are big and non distorted maybe and the gym has insane lighting

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Copemaxxing and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Gyms have great lighting and mirrors. It's worthwhile investment for them, people think they're making great progress and get hooked on going to gym, when they look bigger and better.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Nordiccel, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Gyms have great lighting and mirrors. It's worthwhile investment for them, people think they're making great progress and get hooked on going to gym, when they look bigger and better.
What about the face?

Epic lifefuel if that's my face
gl people are always gl NEVER FORGET THIS

buti think since gym mirrors are big and wide they are more accurate then a small one but i i may be retarded , but the lighting always hits the sweet spot in the gym i always look 2x as lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 8846, JustBeCurry and 1 other person

buti think since gym mirrors are big and wide they are more accurate then a small one but i i may be retarded , but the lighting always hits the sweet spot in the gym i always look 2x as lean
Baaaaaack to reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7863

How come sometime I look in mirror and see this

giphy.gif

And other times this ( and I use exact same lighting mirror and poses)

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 7863
Gym mirrors are cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and MansNotHot

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's your mind playing copium tricks on you.

• So Sad
Reactions: MansNotHot

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
idk either delusion maxxing or bdd , you have become so obsessed with pitt that when you dont think you resemble him you see yourself as a subhumanerino

• JFL
Looks better in gym as well. Or what I've noticed. Looks leaner, must be the lighting.
I don't mean leanness but distorsion and so on

I don't mean leanness but distorsion and so on
Yeah, well you probably look more accurate in the gym, as in home you usually have to just be quite close to the mirror, and taking a selfie close up also distorts your face.

• +1
idk either delusion maxxing or bdd , you have become so obsessed with pitt that when you dont think you resemble him you see yourself as a subhumanerino
It's true anyone with less narrow jaw than pitt or bigger hairline even by a cm looks subhuman to me now

Yeah, well you probably look more accurate in the gym, as in home you usually have to just be quite close to the mirror, and taking a selfie close up also distorts your face.
Lifefuel again

Nope that’s reverse cope
People with low self esteem will look in the mirror and see something uglier than they are, people with high self esteem will see something more gl than they are

And the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Best thing to do is blackpill yourself so you can identify what’s objectively good and bad, thus removing the perception aspect

• +1
Nope that’s reverse cope
People with low self esteem will look in the mirror and see something uglier than they are, people with high self esteem will see something more gl than they are

Best thing to do is blackpill yourself so you can identify what’s objectively good and bad, thus removing the perception aspect
I see my face objectively better in the gym with natural lighting, in selfies and photos i mostly look like shit because of quality and whenever i'm at home my bdd spikes the fuck up

Nope that’s reverse cope

im just saying gl people are always gl , the problem is most people who rate themselves dont even take their
''bad'' pics into consideration they just have that image of them in perfect lighting and they think they look like that all the time. You cant deny it that its true , someone who is actually gl will always look good

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MansNotHot
im just saying gl people are always gl , the problem is most people who rate themselves dont even take their
''bad'' pics into consideration they just have that image of them in perfect lighting and they think they look like that all the time. You cant deny it that its true , someone who is actually gl will always look good
Time to stop coping again...ok i am subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863

I used to believe this too, but NOT LITERALLY ALWAYS ARE THEY GOOD LOOKING

Perfect example:
Tzm7ntfpj1v41

Chris Evans 29082010 001

This may sound bluepilled but all it takes is a little shit lighting / bad haircut / stylemaxxing and a shitty angle with probably also a shitty lens on the camera. Now if we're talking about IRL, then yes good looking people almost always look good in most mirrors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and MansNotHot

Perfect example:
View attachment 728734

View attachment 728735

This may sound bluepilled but all it takes is a little shit lighting / bad haircut / stylemaxxing and a shitty angle with probably also a shitty lens on the camera. Now if we're talking about IRL, then yes good looking people almost always look good in most mirrors.
Keep going... Lifefuel creeping in... Especially for my physique i look huge af in good mirrors

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Perfect example:
View attachment 728734

View attachment 728735

you can roast me for this but aside from body , chris evans is not that gl he is enough to be called gl but truly insane persons like jordan barrett looks crazy every angle , lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and MansNotHot
you can roast me for this but aside from body , chris evans is not that gl he is enough to be called gl but truly insane persons like jordan barrett looks crazy every angle , lighting
Yeah, but Barret is literally one in a million, there's a reason he's called gay alien. It's because his features are such extraordinary / so unusual. I feel like Chris Evans is a more realistic example of gl. I don't believe nobody on this forum will reach Barret's level of bone structure even with surgery. But Chris Evans level looks attainable atleast, and the guy is thirsted after by females so he is good looking, just not super model tier. He's a good example of gym halo and also beard / hair halo. He looks almost outright subhuman sometimes when you see him with a buzzcut and a clean shave (like the photo I posted before)

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 7863
Yeah, but Barret is literally one in a million, there's a reason he's called gay alien. It's because his features are such extraordinary / so unusual. I feel like Chris Evans is a more realistic example of gl. I don't believe nobody on this forum will reach Barret's level of bone structure even with surgery. But Chris Evans level looks attainable atleast, and the guy is thirsted after by females so he is good looking, just not super model tier. He's a good example of gym halo and also beard / hair halo. He looks almost outright subhuman sometimes when you see him with a buzzcut and a clean shave (like the photo I posted before)
ye the average male has to make up for lack of looks with style , beards haircuts etc , but i myself dont class anyone under 6 psl gl because if under 6 psl it means you have many failos most likely and failos = ugly imo but im just mentally ill

• +1
some gyms have great lighting to see more muscle separation and thus also more edges in your face

• +1
some gyms have great lighting to see more muscle separation and thus also more edges in your face
So those edges are there but most people don't see them on you? When i see my bro in the mirror at the gym he looks exactly like i see him everyday, just a bit more detail tbh

ye the average male has to make up for lack of looks with style , beards haircuts etc , but i myself dont class anyone under 6 psl gl because if under 6 psl it means you have many failos most likely and failos = ugly imo but im just mentally ill
Yeah I get what you mean. But you gotta be real with yourself. Girls don't think like us PSL autists. They don't analyze every single guys face, their brain does that for them automatically, much like our brains do for us without us analyzing someone's facial aesthetics. You can generally tell if a good looking man or woman walks down the street can't you? Women haven't gone down this blackpill PSL rabbit hole so they don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you bring up specific things like groinal angle, maxilla, mandible & shit they just don't know wtf we're talking about and they don't care either. If a guy is good looking to them, he is good looking. PSL autism is just useless at the end of the day, what really matters is how females view you. And hell you could say I'm coping but I'd say my facial bones & features are somewhat close to Chis Evans so it's lifefuel for me that he is viewed as attractive by females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and MansNotHot
down lighting in gyms and especially changing rooms = makes u look better

• +1
Yeah I get what you mean. But you gotta be real with yourself. Girls don't think like us PSL autists. They don't analyze every single guys face, their brain does that for them automatically, much like our brains do for us without us analyzing someone's facial aesthetics. You can generally tell if a good looking man or woman walks down the street can't you? Women haven't gone down this blackpill PSL rabbit hole so they don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you bring up specific things like groinal angle, maxilla, mandible & shit they just don't know wtf we're talking about and they don't care either. If a guy is good looking to them, he is good looking. PSL autism is just useless at the end of the day, what really matters is how females view you. And hell you could say I'm coping but I'd say my facial bones & features are somewhat close to Chis Evans so it's lifefuel for me that he is viewed as attractive by females.
indeed , but my brain has always been corrupted before coming to psl i was very looks focused early and want to be perfect ( my view of perfect) and that would be like a mix of jeff seid and jordan barrett

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MansNotHot
It’s usually due to the back light

• +1
i get hollow cheeks post workout

• +1
Depends entirely on the level of good looking, a high tier normie is gl but he can have some pictures where he looks mid tier normie or lower. But a gigachad probably still looks like chad in the absolute worst conditions.

But most importantly always looking good =/= always looking good to YOURSELF. there’s people out there who are a little insane and who definitely think they look like shit even though they’re good looking. I imagine that’s especially prevalent for anyone from looksmax who’s ascended and is used to not being gl.

You can’t base your appearance on your best pictures but you can’t base it on your worst pictures either, it’s in the middle. And you absolutely should only base it on objective things with the blackpill to remove your own bias.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and MansNotHot
Lightening bro. Huge cheat code