Reactions: zeshama, SubhumanCurrycel, SexyMofo and 13 others
What changed? Jfl jk

Good results boyo

Keep it up :)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Copeful, Warlow and 1 other person
Anyways buddies keep working hard

How come your dick and face are white, but the rest is brown?!

What the fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Copeful, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Acnno
bruh we can see your eyes in the second pic in the hand held mirror JFL

• JFL
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel, GoMadAndSTFU and Entschuldigung
Natty right?

why arent u lean retard nice looksmin

why arent u lean retard nice looksmin

True . Lean is tye best looksmax . But you need to be fat and big one day to be lean and big one day .

True . Lean is tye best looksmax . But you need to be fat and big one day to be lean and big one day .
Lol no, you fell for the meme my nigga, you can build the same amount of muscle while maintaining as while bulking. Also it's much easier than bulking and cutting, I stay lean year round and gain muscle

ahd to censor cock cause it is too small

BBC doesnt need to censor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and HowAmIAlive123
Lol no, you fell for the meme my nigga, you can build the same amount of muscle while maintaining as while bulking. Also it's much easier than bulking and cutting, I stay lean year round and gain muscle

Haha wtf bro ? How much kg you gain a year ? I gained 15kg in a year by bulking then i did a litle cut and i was like 75kg LEAN . That 10kg of muscle in a year by bulking . You need to eat a lot to have a lot of protein , carbs , vitamins to be at your maximum potential . This is literally the base of bodybuilding . Eat more train more more energy more strenght more size . When i dont eat aa lot i dont gain as much muscle i do when i eat a lot . Its how i work and its how every single pp in the planet work . Pf course you can gain muscle by staying lean , but you will take a shit amount of time.

Haha wtf bro ? How much kg you gain a year ? I gained 15kg in a year by bulking then i did a litle cut and i was like 75kg LEAN . That 10kg of muscle in a year by bulking . You need to eat a lot to have a lot of protein , carbs , vitamins to be at your maximum potential . This is literally the base of bodybuilding . Eat more train more more energy more strenght more size . When i dont eat aa lot i dont gain as much muscle i do when i eat a lot . Its how i work and its how every single pp in the planet work . Pf course you can gain muscle by staying lean , but you will take a shit amount of time.
Corellation is not causation bro, you could've gained the exact same amount of muscle by maintaining (caloric wise), or very slight negligible surplus. You gained 10kg of muscle because it's your first year of training, not because you bulked. You could've just maintained and had the same results without needing to cut after.

Corellation is not causation bro, you could've gained the exact same amount of muscle by maintaining (caloric wise), or very slight negligible surplus. You gained 10kg of muscle because it's your first year of training, not because you bulked. You could've just maintained and had the same results without needing to cut after.

Caloric surplus is the BASE of.bodybuilding . Its a fact . Its logical.

Caloric surplus is the BASE of.bodybuilding . Its a fact . Its logical.
lmfao its broscience find me a single legit study and it'll say that the difference between surplus gains and gains while maintaining (muscle) is negligible. Why look like shit when you can just stay lean. Also don't talk about facts when you've trained for 1 year lmao

lmfao its broscience find me a single legit study and it'll say that the difference between surplus gains and gains while maintaining (muscle) is negligible. Why look like shit when you can just stay lean. Also don't talk about facts when you've trained for 1 year lmao

Ok i made a mistake i confused maintening and caloric deficit , yes you is right .
BUT when i maintain im not lean .

bro you're trippin if u think u gained 10kg of lean muscle in a year. Even on gear, you'd be very lucky to gain 5kg of straight muscle. Still good progress tho

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
hypercaloric diet might cause stretch marks, you'd better bulk slowly

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU