GYM QUESTIONS

M

meow1738

Iron
Ive always wanted to goto the gym and get a decent physique but my biggest concern and question is will it make my fatter?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
No

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, try2beme and wsada
fatter from going to the gym. The irony.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo, incelmogger, try2beme and 2 others
well im very skinny so my thought process was if my weight is increasing it could goto my face giving it a more full look?
ur gaining muscle mass not fat, just dont bulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and try2beme
You build muscles and burn fat dude, you will get leaner if anything.
Your body may look larger due to the muscles you build, but not your face, if anything it will get better when you're cutting.

Start running everyday, eat a high quality diet, ( lots of beef, eggs, butter, fish, cheese ) definitely don't drink alcohol.
Do this for 3/6 months and that's your body maxed out to it's full potential

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Napoleon1800
Start running everyday, eat a high quality diet, ( lots of beef, eggs, butter, fish, cheese ) definitely don't drink alcohol.
Do this for 3/6 months and that's your body maxed out to it's full potential
You also need resistance training

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
No it will make you the opposite of fat
Not going to the gym is fat

You also need resistance training
Na, be fit and lean that's a human maxed out.
If you want a noticeable amount of muscle when lean then you have to roid which comes with lots of negative side effects.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Napoleon1800
No it will make you the opposite of fat
Not going to the gym is fat
Basically every male in the gym is fat they all eat like shit and drink bulking powders while walking around over 15% bf.
Rarely see an actual lean guy in a gym

• +1
Na, be fit and lean that's a human maxed out.
If you want a noticeable amount of muscle when lean then you have to roid which comes with lots of negative side effects.
You need resistance training to build muscle

• +1
Ive always wanted to goto the gym and get a decent physique but my biggest concern and question is will it make my fatter?
Don't overthink it, just go to the gym. Most important thing is that you actually train hard and eat alot of protein with a calorie surplus, it is no rocket science. It will not make your face fatter unless you cope with dirty bulks where you eat McDonalds and all that junk food all day. You will still build muscle like that if you get enough protein but you build alot of unnecessary fat, just eat clean.

• +1
Reactions: meow1738
Not with roids you don't, and when natty it will barely be noticeable if you're lean so theres no point.
I literally have 0 muscle. Like u can see my bones through my skin (except my face :feelswhy: ) I need to build muscle