Gym receptionist smiled at me

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
It felt so good, that cute smile combined with those bright green eyes made me feel alive. Roping postponed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Kosidius, Zeta ascended and 6 others
It felt so good, that cute smile combined with those bright green eyes made me feel alive. Roping postponed.
Cope.

She smiled because it’s part of her job. She probably thought about how subhuman you were. You will never have her. If you try and talk to her, she will be cold and distant.

Rope. There’s no hope for you. Jfl for gymcelling when it’s all about face

It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Kosidius, Deleted member 2587 and 19 others
She wants ur dick bro legit ngl tbh imo ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i worked at a gym before, was so fucking nice. got ioi‘d by a nice asian foid. she kept coming to the counter to ask stupid questions „what time is it“, „is it always so empty“ etc eventho our gym has watches all around and she had a phone jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Stare, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
she couldn't see the clock cuz of narrow eyes
i dont like chinks anyways. would never mix my genes with an asian rice gypsy. latina or white or dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, rockndogs, DidntRead and 2 others
Cope.

She smiled because it’s part of her job. She probably thought about how subhuman you were. You will never have her. If you try and talk to her, she will be cold and distant.

It’s over
I am happy today, nothing you say will make me feel bad.

i once touched a cashiers hand when she gave me my change back ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Cope.

It’s over

Cavill pill is to brutal

i worked at a gym before, was so fucking nice. got ioi‘d by a nice asian foid. she kept coming to the counter to ask stupid questions „what time is it“, „is it always so empty“ etc eventho our gym has watches all around and she had a phone jfl
she couldn't see the clock cuz of narrow eyes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2486
narrow eyes
1554.jpg

Cope.

It’s over
You said I should gymcel, tho.

I’m trolling him. I’m tryna make his day bad
To be honest I think gymcel is cope, if you don't have good lifting genetics. I think I'm in the 99 percentile when it comes to lifting genetics ngl, when I was lying in my bed every day eating candy and chocolate no exercise, I legit still had six pack I'm not even larping.

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl
To be honest I think gymcel is cope, if you don't have good lifting genetics. I think I'm in the 99 percentile when it comes to lifting genetics ngl, when I was lying in my bed every day eating candy and chocolate no exercise, I legit still had six pack I'm not even larping.
Beast bro. You could become so ripped. It’s the west African genes

Beast bro. You could become so ripped. It’s the west African genes
It is bro, seriously, my PE teacher said I could compete in sprinting tournaments even though I hadn't ran in legit months. Nigerians are the secret master race, sfcels will say muh African low IQ, but when Africans that don't come from slavery come to the west they get academically sound jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius and Blackout.xl
I was once in the same room as a girl.

See you later, virgins :cool:

Cope.

It’s over
But seriously now, I have never been smiled at by women doing their jobs (dentist assistants, cashiers etc.). I'm so weird and repulsive apparently, so not that over for OP.

But seriously now, I have never been smiled at by women doing their jobs (dentist assistants, cashiers etc.). I'm so weird and repulsive apparently, so not that over for OP.
Truecel indicator

Cope.

It’s over

brutal

Thats literally her job

i dont like chinks anyways. would never mix my genes with an asian rice gypsy. latina or white or dead

u literally just named almost every race of women

just admit ur gay

u literally just named almost every race of women

just admit ur gay
wat? i was joking anyways i saw hot foids from every country. even 2 RLY hot curries

She did it again. She clearly wants the D.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
its not like because its her job or smth

Cope.

It’s over
No mercy

Cope.

It’s over
Blackpilled as fuck
i once touched a cashiers hand when she gave me my change back ngl tbh
Lies, I don't believe you.