Gym routine variance discussion.

yue

yue

Exponent
Yes yes, blah blah, gym routines are one of the most oversaturated topics. What I'm interested in is a point of interest. Do you, personally, have variance in your gym routine?

By that I mean do you perform the same exact exercises, or do you switch things up, do you test new exercises constantly, etc...

For example, if one were to perform the same exact push routine for years on end, would they be causing themself injury in the long run by neglecting certain muscle groups?

Do you expect any answer other than "depends the exercises"

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
Yes yes, blah blah, gym routines are one of the most oversaturated topics. What I'm interested in is a point of interest. Do you, personally, have variance in your gym routine?

By that I mean do you perform the same exact exercises, or do you switch things up, do you test new exercises constantly, etc...

For example, if one were to perform the same exact push routine for years on end, would they be causing themself injury in the long run by neglecting certain muscle groups?
depends the exercises

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and NZb6Air
Do you expect any answer other than "depends the exercises"
what if I did no exercise other than bench for years on end

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what if I did no exercise other than bench for years on end
you'd be capped from weak back/grip, trying to push pass that limit without fixing the assymetry = injury

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku