Gym Schedule

D

Deleted member 23530

Iron
Hello. How is everyone’s day? I’m looking to improve my gym schedule that I created for myself.

My goal is to improve my looks through gymmaxxing (one of the ways)

This is my schedule:

(Sunday: Pull (back, biceps, forearms)
Monday: Push: (chest, triceps, shoulders)
Tuesday: Break
Wednesday: Pull
Thursday: Push
Friday: Legs + Abs
Saturday: Break)

Some people say you should hit the gym 5-6x per week. Others say 3x per week + proper nutrition and supplements is enough to obtain a good physique whilst also reaping the other benefits of hitting the gym such as increased testosterone, lower anxiety levels, better focus, better skin, etc.

Thoughts? How many days should I hit the gym? How can I make this schedule shorter?should I add something?

I’m a freshmen in college (first semester) so things are pretty busy right now.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Do 3x/week if you're busy

Looks fine, but on ur second day u should throw in squats so ur legs get hit 2× a week. If you are bulking be sure to eat in a 500 cal surplus with 1g of protein per pound of your total weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Looks fine, but on ur second day u should throw in squats so ur legs get hit 2× a week. If you are bulking be sure to eat in a 500 cal surplus with 1g of protein per pound of your total weight.
I see. Btw in the other thread that I responded to you in, some guy said hitting the gym 3x per week (fully body workout each time) is better and tbh I sort of agree with that and it appeals to my schedule since I am busy with uni.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension! and ErbCel
Yeah the problem with push pull legs is that if you want to reap the max benefits you should go to the gym 5-6 times a week. This is because training every muscle group at least twice a week is better than training it once. You'll still progress, if you go three times a week.
You could also change to an upper/lower body split and you would only need to go to the gym 4 times a week for it to be optimal.
However, I figured out a way to kinda cheat the system and go to the gym a reasonable amount of times while hitting every muscle group twice. Instead of going for 3 more sessions of push/pull/legs after your 3 first sessions, just do a heavy and long full body session during the weekend. You can also do upper/lower and a full body day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Yeah the problem with push pull legs is that if you want to reap the max benefits you should go to the gym 5-6 times a week. This is because training every muscle group at least twice a week is better than training it once. You'll still progress, if you go three times a week.
You could also change to an upper/lower body split and you would only need to go to the gym 4 times a week for it to be optimal.
However, I figured out a way to kinda cheat the system and go to the gym a reasonable amount of times while hitting every muscle group twice. Instead of going for 3 more sessions of push/pull/legs after your 3 first sessions, just do a heavy and long full body session during the weekend. You can also do upper/lower and a full body day.
idk im kinda busy nowadays so i think hitting the gym 3-4x per week is ideal for me. can u create a schedule for me based on that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension! and ErbCel
idk im kinda busy nowadays so i think hitting the gym 3-4x per week is ideal for me. can u create a schedule for me based on that?
Monday Upper day
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Lower day
Thursday Rest
Friday Full body day
Saturday Rest
Sunday Neck day + cardio/abs? (Optional)

Or just go for full body 3 times a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

stg this nigga spends more time trying to find a workout schedule than actually working out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23530
Tell me when gyms have something for face and height and I’ll join u

Monday Upper day
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Lower day
Thursday Rest
Friday Full body day
Saturday Rest
Sunday Neck day + cardio/abs? (Optional)

Or just go for full body 3 times a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
thanks m8 this helped a lot. im like 5'11-6'0 and weigh around 137 lbs so yeah

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
they do. now join me :)
Good I’ve been skipping face day