Gymaxxed Girl Wants The D

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
A really thin, tall hot body girl point my weights and then come nearby to talk with me. She said i'm really powerful and big.
After a chat she got my number to "workout together."

Am i chad or what ?

The Rock Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

PS : i'm 5'9 and she's too :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, court monarch777, Deleted member 3828 and 12 others
The girl
Pensive female bodybuilder holding the weight piece 2DGK93F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigNigga69, Acnno and 27 others
Your off your meds again, aren't you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, court monarch777, Deleted member 12218 and 11 others
i fuck tight girls while you rot you subhuman pale twink @Phillip Jeffries

this girl wants my d not yours faggot
Women Fitness Tight Leggings Sexy Gym Seamless High Waist Push up Mesh Legging Breathable Spor

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, RichardSpencel and Lolcel
251343A1 BB2E 4C81 91B7 959F3634D2A1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, RichardSpencel and randomvanish
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: Spierdolony and John124
y'all mirin?

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
girl at the gym said hi to me, i said hi back, that was it.

She looks and dresses like a slut (yogapants) and I have no interest in giving her any more validation than she's already getting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 3828, Lolcel and 4 others
girl at the gym said hi to me, i said hi back, that was it.

She looks and dresses like a slut (yogapants) and I have no interest in giving her any more validation than she's already getting
then she didn't want the d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
didnt happen :chad:

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
How big are u OP

damn thats big do u use roids
nope i gained 6,5 inch my natty lifting only. my hair prone to be bald af so i won't use roids

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
At my uni gym some lesbian girl from my high school recognized me and started talking to me but I sperged out

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, court monarch777, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
damn thats big do u use roids
Im 6' 88kg and im not big, just athletic, i was at 97kg at some point and then i was big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Im 6' 88kg and im not big, just athletic, i was at 97kg at some point and then i was big.
88 kg and lean means u have a ton of muscle though right

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Yes, but i guess i have long powerful legs.
Must be my problem I have chicken legs. Haven’t done a real leg day since lockdown 1.5 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and TITUS
Must be my problem I have chicken legs. Haven’t done a real leg day since lockdown 1.5 years ago
I did leg day today and was walking funny for 30 minutes afterwards. Superset leg extensions and leg curl and several dropsets on the last set.

• +1
I did leg day today and was walking funny for 30 minutes afterwards. Superset leg extensions and leg curl and several dropsets on the last set.
i used to hate leg day cause of the soreness but i miss deadlifting and squatting, made me feel like a god

i used to hate leg day cause of the soreness but i miss deadlifting and squatting, made me feel like a god
Yeah, i have a whole day devoted to deadlifting and accessory work, trying to do back or legs after a good deadlifting session is just nonsense.

• +1
i fuck tight girls while you rot you subhuman pale twink @Phillip Jeffries

this girl wants my d not yours faggot
View attachment 1269628
rent free in your peanut skull, you oldcel subhuman. You've been crying for my attension for a few days without me even interacting with you and I ignoring an abused dog like you. Imagine being a 30 YO guy on the forum full of teens and young adults.

Keep tagging me every day and you will no longer tag anyone on this forum

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, Lolcel and 1 other person
rent free in your peanut skull, you oldcel subhuman. You've been crying for my attension for a few days without me even interacting with you and I ignoring an abused dog like you. Imagine being a 30 YO guy on the forum full of teens and young adults.

rage with bold big letters huh

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 7098

ngl, he's one of the few users on here that's actually looksmaxxing, with high IQ takes on a lot of topics surrounding it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, randomvanish and Deleted member 10104