Copus maximus
How to gym max for begginer's
What's splits to follow
Bro split
Full body
Push pull legs

I don't get it , can someone explain
I am obese just in case if that matters

training multiple muscle groups in one day is stupid because you lose too much time in warning up every muscle.

training multiple muscle groups in one day is stupid because you lose too much time in warning up every muscle.
Is Jason blaha and his 5×5 full body workout legit
I want to gain muscle while cutting
I also have gout right now
I had it last year then treated it through diet and now it's back I can tell

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and androgenic
Is Jason blaha and his 5×5 full body workout legit
I want to gain muscle while cutting
I also have gout right now

the muscle mass you gain is only determined by genetics.
There is no difference between training with high reps or low reps

Watch Greg doucette and no one else.
Summary:
Eat 3-5 times a day 3 minimum to maximize gains
Lift 3-5 times per week
Push pull legs
Consistency
Work hard
Harder than last time
Get low body fat because having muscle but being fat is useless.
Eat maintenance or even a slight cut (can grow on a deficit if not too extreme. Not more than -400 cals from maintenance per day.)
Get to 10-15 body fat and don't get leaner unless you are already well built otherwise you will look skinny and weak.
Gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and CrazyFitLover
Summary:
Lift 3-5 times per week
Push pull legs
Consistency
Work hard
Harder than last time
Eat maintenance or even a slight cut (can grow on a deficit if not too extreme. Not more than -400 cals from maintenance per day.)
Get to 10-15 body fat and don't get leaner unless you are already well built otherwise you will look skinny and weak.
Gl
Shouldn't I do 30% calorie deficit I am pretty sure I am Around 35 percent body fat
I had some muscles back in the day but after my school ended I had gout and my detietion made me go vegan , it ended the gout but I lost lots of muscle and hair.
My hair doesn't shed anymore but it's super thin now.

Summary:
Lift 3-5 times per week
Push pull legs
Consistency
Work hard
Harder than last time
Gl
How to know if you are 10-15 percent?

Shouldn't I do 30% calorie deficit I am pretty sure I am Around 35 percent body fat
I had some muscles back in the day but after my school ended I had gout and my detietion made me go vegan , it ended the gout but I lost lots of muscle and hair.
My hair doesn't shed anymore but it's super thin now.
If you are actually 35% body fat you should eat half of what you are eating now. Cut harshly until you get to 20%-25%. Don't even think about gym if you are that fat. Have the willpower to lose the fat. You can still do gym but if you cut too much you will not have energy and will not recover well. Especially if you are a beginner and if you're working hard.

If you are actually 35% body fat you should eat half of what you are eating now. Cut harshly until you get to 20%-25%. Don't even think about gym if you are that fat. Have the willpower to lose the fat. You can still do gym but if you cut too much you will not have energy and will not recover well. Especially if you are a beginner and if you're working hard.
I haven't checked but the 35 percent photo matches mine

6 day PPL, 4 day upper lower or 3 day full body. I do PPL because you have the most volume per muscle but it is time consuming.

jelqs too?

• +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96