Gymaxxing twice a day to fast track

elld101

elld101

Banned
I have a lot of free time on my hands (especially if I stop using this place and Reddit). Anyone else do this in order to fast track. My only problem is nutrition I eat and cook like shit. But I live on my own and approaching that age... (I'm 27). I need to looksmaxx asap and fine the one.

I've been going gym for about a month but inconsistent. I should get back on track once my workload calms down soon.

Anyone else have exp of this? How much does it help?

I usually spend 50-60 mins in the gym and usually target one or two muscles (e.g. triceps and chests). I mix in some compound exercises ofc. I was going to target going 6 days a week but thinking of going down to 5. I skip leg day btw and never do cardio because I'm an ectomorph.

If I went gym twice a day once for a full workout and second time just for a pump workout (30 mins), would I max my gains?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I have a lot of free time on my hands (especially if I stop using this place and Reddit). Anyone else do this in order to fast track. My only problem is nutrition I eat and cook like shit. But I live on my own and approaching that age... (I'm 27). I need to looksmaxx asap and fine the one.

I've been going gym for about a month but inconsistent. I should get back on track once my workload calms down soon.

Anyone else have exp of this? How much does it help?

I usually spend 50-60 mins in the gym and usually target one or two muscles (e.g. triceps and chests). I mix in some compound exercises ofc. I was going to target going 6 days a week but thinking of going down to 5. I skip leg day btw and never do cardio because I'm an ectomorph.

If I went gym twice a day once for a full workout and second time just for a pump workout (30 mins), would I max my gains?
Get a job neet

Get a job neet
I already have a 9-5 job and 90% of the time I'm WFH.

I'm fairly rich compared to my peers. Own an apartment and have decent savings. I can both afford this and have the time for it.

• JFL
I already have a 9-5 job and 90% of the time I'm WFH.

I'm fairly rich compared to my peers. Own an apartment and have decent savings. I can both afford this and have the time for it.
Why’d you take so long to start looksmaxxing your over 10 years older then me

Why’d you take so long to start looksmaxxing your over 10 years older then me
I have been looksmaxxing all my life tbh.

I've been gym previously but usually give up after half a year or 3 months. I've been doing it on and off like this for the last 9 years.

I've been considering gymaxxing now since 2019 for first time due to covid and working two jobs.

• +1
I have been looksmaxxing all my life tbh.

I've been gym previously but usually give up after half a year or 3 months. I've been doing it on and off like this for the last 9 years.

I've been considering gymaxxing now since 2019 for first time due to covid and working two jobs.
Only thing that matters is how many lays you have

Id do 30 mins full body, then 30 mins arms later on the day. no need for more

I fast tracked my upper body after i did push/pull routine with no separate leg day. Just did 3 sets of deadlifts/squats each separate day.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
mirin free time

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
no you should cardio max instead gyming twice a day is a waste of time if not on roids since more recovery is better

Unless you’re on steroids you’ll build more muscle lifting 5x a week than twice a day everyday