Gymcel chadlite

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
Is gymcelling good for chadlite(6 psl)? Or is wast of time?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Brb

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
It’s a wast bro

If youre 6psl its great to be gigaslayer if you have at least averge height and genetics. For ugly man its waist of time.

If youre 6psl its great to be gigaslayer if you have at least averge height and genetics. For ugly man its waist of time.
I'm not tall I only have 6 feet but I have a good frame
I want to do a cycle rad-140 and lgd loop

I want to do a cycle rad-140 and lgd loop
6 feet is talish which is good, you need to be at least averge height,which is 5'9 in my country.

ugly guy gymcels - tryhard and still ugly

normie gymcels - ok, but still meh

chadlite gymcels - ok, it is a good boost

from there on it is diminishing returns, because if you are already Chad without gymcelling, you dont really need it anyways

ugly guy gymcels - tryhard and still ugly

normie gymcels - ok, but still meh

chadlite gymcels - ok, it is a good boost

from there on it is diminishing returns, because if you are already Chad without gymcelling, you dont really need it anyways
Is it possible to get close to Chad with great body?

Is it possible to get close to Chad with great body?
all these tier types are pure cringe

The amount of P in V determines if you are a Chad

We can only tell you the potential. And the widely accepted consensus here is, that face is most important

all these tier types are pure cringe

The amount of P in V determines if you are a Chad

We can only tell you the potential. And the widely accepted consensus here is, that face is most important
what is P and V?

no bro stay fat/skinnyfat/skinny

Yes a gym body will halo you HARD if you have average height/face. A lean face is mandatory for chiseled jaw, and JAW IS LAW. Dont fall for the bloat max/bulking season nonsense, 10% bodyfat at all times

You WILL NEVER know your potential until you get lowbodyfat to see your facial bones

However you must have the face and height first else it is a cope, but do you think Chris Pratt regrets gym maxxing?

Attachments

• 6457ba606209f0dd40bd49abd71ab743.jpg
    6457ba606209f0dd40bd49abd71ab743.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 9423a92bf811109730daa62e7eecb244.jpg
    9423a92bf811109730daa62e7eecb244.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 2846
gym always helps

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
I dont see why one shouldnt gymcel a guy needs to be somewhat muscular regardless of psl

Its good all the time

All about age. If you're under 25 working out will literally change your bone structure over time. You also get veins and that's a halo. I've never seen an out of shape chad.

You need to post pictures so we can conclude if it is bad?
I only saw this message now, here is a picture of me wanted to know if it's a waste of time or not?

Attachments

• IMG_20191020_144632[1].jpg
    IMG_20191020_144632[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20191019_000921[1].jpg
    IMG_20191019_000921[1].jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 42
Is gymcelling good for chadlite(6 psl)? Or is wast of time?
gymcelling is legit overall.

Was your biggest problem not though, being social with people due to something in the autism spectrum?

gymcelling is legit overall.

Was your biggest problem not though, being social with people due to something in the autism spectrum?
I already approached a few times by girls just not getting better from my autism. I already worked at a college in a stationery shop so I had a lot of contact with a girl (even one asked me to go have a coffee with her), but I never get better from my autism. Truth be told, I had some opportunities to lose my virgin, but I still never kissed or hugged a girl. I don't know what I will do to improve. I'm already in a psychiatrist taking pills

I already approached a few times by girls just not getting better from my autism. I already worked at a college in a stationery shop so I had a lot of contact with a girl (even one asked me to go have a coffee with her), but I never get better from my autism. Truth be told, I had some opportunities to lose my virgin, but I still never kissed or hugged a girl. I don't know what I will do to improve. I'm already in a psychiatrist taking pills
Great effort from your part, on the autism.
Autism is not cureable, in essence. And fuck those psychiatrists, pumping you with pills. It's so USA, to pop pills. And fucking low effort, to just give pills.

What you likely need to get, as good help with autism. Is imo, to be fully offered guided soical trainings. Stuff like this: https://www.autismspeaks.org/news/social-skills-classes-produce-lasting-benefits-adults-autism
That way you can improve your social skills lastingly.
Just ask that fucking low effort psychiatrist, to send you to someone or a group, or course or location. Where you can train the shit out of social situation.

Great effort from your part, on the autism.
Autism is not cureable, in essence. And fuck those psychiatrists, pumping you with pills. It's so USA, to pop pills. And fucking low effort, to just give pills.

What you likely need to get, as good help with autism. Is imo, to be fully offered guided soical trainings. Stuff like this: https://www.autismspeaks.org/news/social-skills-classes-produce-lasting-benefits-adults-autism
That way you can improve your social skills lastingly.
Just ask that fucking low effort psychiatrist, to send you to someone or a group, or course or location. Where you can train the shit out of social situation.
I'm not from the USA, I'm from Portugal and there are not many groups of these here

Gymcelling is useful for everyone.
Makes you healthier and more masculine and functional.
Also useful for some attraction increase.
It doesn't affect attractiveness really if you're very good looking or very ugly.

I'm not from the USA, I'm from Portugal and there are not many groups of these here
Is there anything like that in Portugal?
If so (even if long train travel), I would ask the psychiatrist to be enrolled in those classes. I would keep pestering him /her with that question.
This type of training really Benifits you alot, I would assume.

Gymcelling is useful for everyone.
Makes you healthier and more masculine and functional.
Also useful for some attraction increase.
It doesn't affect attractiveness really if you're very good looking or very ugly.
Now a cycle of bulking sarms and then I will cut to below 12% bodyfat. I never had below 14-15% and in these photos I was 17-18% bf, I can still improve my face when I have a lower fat