Gymcel cope vs Looks(ADVICE NEEDED)

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
This is a really tough spot. Ive been a gymcel a lot of my life then BP got me and now its been a struggle since deciding which avenue to take. Ive been roiding for a bit now and have a pretty insane physique. My face definitely takes a hit if im on cycle and im starting to think I should go back to when I was half natty and run enclomiphene with an oral(Yes you can do that). Its hard to come off because I love the gym and hitting big numbers but fuck do I notice people not mentioning my facial looks as much anymore.

Go to looks trust me people are going to treat you differently and you're going to feel more confident, Best you can do is both gl.

Go to looks trust me people are going to treat you differently and you're going to feel more confident, Best you can do is both gl.
Yeah I probably will end up going back. Luckily I haven't done any blasts for long at all. My face is still pretty normal and as soon as I come off ill probably lose water retention and my skin texture will be a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: vortex