Gymcel dies at 19

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
>19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, HeightPilledum, perpetuallytired and 11 others
Brutal he porbably injected tren into his ass haahahhahahahaahaahhhaahahahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, HeightPilledum, cromagnon and 6 others
All that lifting and homie can’t lift himself up out that grave.

L

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, HeightPilledum, HateTheTwinkies and 4 others
Gymcelling is dangerous

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, datboijj, cromagnon and 3 others
Instead of licking pussy, he gets to lick soil and dirt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, (In)CelibatePsycho2, BrutalMogger and 2 others
"Critics have alleged that anabolic steroids are behind Matheus' untimely death, though this has not been confirmed. One wrote on his Instagram: "It's impossible to get that sort of muscle definition aged just 19. If anyone is to blame here it's the person who prescribed this torrent of steroids." Another responded: "It's not the fault of those who sell but those who decide to use them."

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and halloweed
Ily man. Thanks for existing. Thanks for making me smile everytime I see your username pop up. Thanks for everything.

Instead of licking pussy, he gets to lick soil and dirt
All that lifting and homie can’t lift himself up out that grave.

L
Brutal he porbably injected tren into his ass haahahhahahahaahaahhhaahahahahahahah
Have some respect guys, you guys are disgusting

Gymcelling is dangerous
What? Stupid conclusion
You might be retarded

Doing steriods is dangerous, not gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies and DarkTriadBeliever
Imagine doing steroids to look like that
0 Screenshot 2024 09 03 at 110837

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Saint Casanova, spark and 1 other person
Brutal insertions.
It's not really the insertions but the fact he could have looked way bigger as a natural with more time.

Those are natural physiques:

Jeff Nippard Diet 1269142996
Mk
1 z HJd 0d6paOCdsudOLjWQ 3966126973
GREG OGALLAGHER PRODUCTS min 1058738049
Bigger and stronger chest 1651840664 1024x573 4254966722
Basement2
ALEX LEONIDAS 1024x833 188496047
Nh

The difference is they're not 19 and each of them have had over 10 years of training experience, except for Joe Fazer who has been training for like 5 years I think but that's also why his physique looks very small compared to the rest.

Guys think they can look like Chris Hemsworth in Thor in just 1 year of training but they don't realize he wasn't even natural.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, datboijj and autistic_tendencies
looks decent facially should've just got lean tbh
As someone who has an otter mode physique (see below), I can tell you face is not everything, when you look big you get more respect than when you look small. In that first photo, I was constantly pushed around in high school and people did not respect me, I was 138 lbs at 6'4". Now I'm 180 lbs and pretty lean with only 1 extra inch on my waist (after bulking and cutting multiple times), and I get respected a lot more, women stare in my direction and when I flex my entire arm with the shoulder on the side I actually look big, I can do a lat spread and my legs are decent at 21.5 inches. But still I'm not considered huge.

3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh
20240902 153441

I have this friend who is 6'5" who used to be 225 lbs lean and guys would come up to him for advice in the gym, and women were also really into him. Now he is 275 lbs and overweight since most of the extra weight is fat, but he still looks muscular because he has a wide frame and some women still thirst for him. We recently went to a bar last year, and there was a woman in her early to mid 30s who was really into him, and also he got asked by a guy if he could fuck his girlfriend (a cuckold couple asked him to be their bull). I'm much leaner, and would be rated higher on here but because he is very muscular, that commands respect and attracts a lot more women.

The difference that gymmaxxing makes is undeniable. The red pill guys weren't wrong about that. It changes everything in terms of dating options. So now I'm aiming for 220-230 lbs at 15% body fat, I do not care if I lose my precious hollow cheeks, because at least I'll be big and I'll appear more alpha.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
As someone who has an otter mode physique (see below), I can tell you face is not everything, when you look big you get more respect than when you look small. In that first photo, I was constantly pushed around in high school and people did not respect me, I was 138 lbs at 6'4". Now I'm 180 lbs and pretty lean with only 1 extra inch on my waist (after bulking and cutting multiple times), and I get respected a lot more, women stare in my direction and when I flex my entire arm with the shoulder on the side I actually look big, I can do a lat spread and my legs are decent at 21.5 inches. But still I'm not considered huge.

View attachment 3145673View attachment 3145674

I have this friend who is 6'5" who used to be 225 lbs lean and guys would come up to him for advice in the gym, and women were also really into him. Now he is 275 lbs and overweight since most of the extra weight is fat, but he still looks muscular because he has a wide frame and some women still thirst for him. We recently went to a bar last year, and there was a woman in her early to mid 30s who was really into him, and also he got asked by a guy if he could fuck his girlfriend (a cuckold couple asked him to be their bull). I'm much leaner, and would be rated higher on here but because he is very muscular, that commands respect and attracts a lot more women.

The difference that gymmaxxing makes is undeniable. The red pill guys weren't wrong about that. It changes everything in terms of dating options. So now I'm aiming for 220-230 lbs at 15% body fat, I do not care if I lose my precious hollow cheeks, because at least I'll be big and I'll appear more alpha.
Water

not even close to lean
If you rely on ab visibility for body fat estimation, you'll never get an accurate measurement.

My jaw is chiseled without flexing, to the point where some people have said I look malnourished just by looking at how lean my face is. My abs will never show because the insertions just aren't there. I mean look at The Rock, even at 8% body fat, he doesn't have a full six pack, due to his samoan genetics, I'm very similar in that regard. At 138 lbs, I was at like 8% body fat and yet I had no abs at all.

Not everyone has abs when they're lean, some people just have a chiseled jaw with no fat on the cheeks. I can touch my cheekbones, there is like no fat covering them.

don't do steroids, its never worth the side effects it comes with

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Such low bodyfat look hideous and sickly

• +1
Have some respect guys, you guys are disgusting

What? Stupid conclusion
You might be retarded

Doing steriods is dangerous, not gymcelling
It depends on which steroid

He looks like he’s in his mid 30s

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: klip11
If you rely on ab visibility for body fat estimation, you'll never get an accurate measurement.

My jaw is chiseled without flexing, to the point where some people have said I look malnourished just by looking at how lean my face is. My abs will never show because the insertions just aren't there. I mean look at The Rock, even at 8% body fat, he doesn't have a full six pack, due to his samoan genetics, I'm very similar in that regard. At 138 lbs, I was at like 8% body fat and yet I had no abs at all.

Not everyone has abs when they're lean, some people just have a chiseled jaw with no fat on the cheeks. I can touch my cheekbones, there is like no fat covering them.
body fat percentage ≠ amount of body fat

while you technically don't have a lot of actual body fat, you don't have enough muscle tissue to constitute a low body fat percentage

That’s same as I was thinking. Genetics are truly brutal.
Delts blow up but chest looks like a natty after 6 months of lifting. I think chest insertions, apart from frame, are the most important aspect to a good physique

nothing of value was lost

body fat percentage ≠ amount of body fat

while you technically don't have a lot of actual body fat, you don't have enough muscle tissue to constitute a low body fat percentage
Wrong. There are plenty of guys with less muscle mass than me who still have abs. Abs are a matter of genetics, that is all.

That and training them directly does make the abs show more through the fat so I've been training them regularly for a few weeks and I've been seeing some pretty good results but it does take time. Unfortunately, nobody told me to train abs when I started, it was always described as an unnecessary add-on you do at the end if you still have some energy and the same goes for arms.

Truth is you have to really work on your weaknesses or else they'll always be weaknesses.

• JFL
Reactions: blithe
Wrong. There are plenty of guys with less muscle mass than me who still have abs. Abs are a matter of genetics, that is all.

That and training them directly does make the abs show more through the fat so I've been training them regularly for a few weeks and I've been seeing some pretty good results but it does take time. Unfortunately, nobody told me to train abs when I started, it was always described as an unnecessary add-on you do at the end if you still have some energy and the same goes for arms.

Truth is you have to really work on your weaknesses or else they'll always be weaknesses.
What if a group of brown guys kidnapped you and tickled you for 12 hours?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi