Gymcel getting roasted by subhumans in OmeTV

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

No swimming for your height/frame

That omegle thing is always full of trolls, most of them are subhumans talking shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, try2beme, ChiraqJihad and 6 others
mid v mid :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, BeanletMogger and bloomercel
Niggas having a loser off

• +1
Reactions: timid, futuregigamogger, aleksander and 1 other person

That omegle thing is always full of trolls, most of them are subhumans talking shit

They're just jealous stone lickers that's all. Honestly God failed. He should of made them drop dead on the spot.

You don't try to put people down just because you're a jealous bitch.

I hope Israel bombs more of these shitskins in gaza

They look like Palestinian trash

Yeah I have seen this.

Don’t Turks follow an gayrab religion as well
The only reason why Turks are not seen European is because they they made a poor decision. Anatolia has been the mainland of greeks for thousands of millennia.

They have less than 10% central asian dna muh “turks” when in reality they are indigenous Anatolians. Euro centrists deny the fact they are non whites because they brainwash them to thinking they are gooks. I have a theory if they were Christian they would be seen as a shade lighter than they are but whites. It’s like the Palestinians were ancient jews who mass converted to Islam.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
These ethnics actually mog the cornball. Hes aging terribly and looks like someone whos coping hard with roids, only roasties would pick him over those shitskin kids who at least have collagen and drip

The only reason why Turks are not seen European is because they they made a poor decision. Anatolia has been the mainland of greeks for thousands of millennia.

They have less than 10% central asian dna muh “turks” when in reality they are indigenous Anatolians. Euro centrists deny the fact they are non whites because they brainwash them to thinking they are gooks. I have a theory if they were Christian they would be seen as a shade lighter than they are but whites. It’s like the Palestinians were ancient jews who mass converted to Islam.
Yep if Turks were white they’d be 100% considered white I have always had this opinion as well. But you have to remember the Turks have been attacking white Europeans for like 1k years now so the bad blood is soo strong that I don’t think there’s a way to reconcile it. I’d argue Turks are more Iranic and Arab than Turkic Gookish tbh.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
What a cringey faggot

Those subhumans in the car absolutely cooked him and he had no retaliation

“I look better than you bro because my shoulders are big! You’re just jealous of my big shoulders!”

taking all those steroids just to still have the mentality of a beta bitch cuck

Yep if Turks were white they’d be 100% considered white I have always had this opinion as well. But you have to remember the Turks have been attacking white Europeans for like 1k years now so the bad blood is soo strong that I don’t think there’s a way to reconcile it. I’d argue Turks are more Iranic and Arab than Turkic Gookish tbh.
One word: Christianity and a western name is a requirement to fit in Europe.

Vlad the Imapler made Mehmed and his army look dumb by brutally humiliating them. This wouldn’t have happened if they were non muslims (theory)

Just like the Islamic revolution of Iran began because they were angered by the fact that the west didn’t support the shah enough. What did the US do? Nothing to prevent the revolution they helped it succeed. Who did they help in the Iran-Iraq war? Iraq…

(I know I’m going slightly off topic talking about Iranians but you get the idea)

those nt skinny fat normies mogg that gymcel to be honest

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Average kid with normal melanin, soft skin, with friends, social life, who goes out and pulls bitches just because he has the guts and confidence to do so + a group of friends who offer him trust and support, after confirming that the results of softmaxing have taken effect and that now all he has left is to ask her out on a date

vs

Average guy in his 30s, massively decreasing melanin, single, no wife, friends, kids and hope, no dating and sexual experience, who spends all day on the internet and on ome tv hoping to catch something in his early 20s just because he has muscles, and in the evening goes to the gym without interacting with anyone

They destroyed him, I can't lie :oops:

The only thing I still wonder is how tall were the guys in the car vs the guy with the gym :feelswat:

But in any case, as a conclusion from this story, the further you are into your 20s or early 30s and still single and without girlfriend/kids, the more more young girls/boys will see you as a guy with no social life and generally a freak, unwanted by anyone no matter what you look like :incel: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :feelsshh:

One word: Christianity and a western name is a requirement to fit in Europe.

Vlad the Imapler made Mehmed and his army look dumb by brutally humiliating them. This wouldn’t have happened if they were non muslims (theory)

Just like the Islamic revolution of Iran began because they were angered by the fact that the west didn’t support the shah enough. What did the US do? Nothing to prevent the revolution they helped it succeed. Who did they help in the Iran-Iraq war? Iraq…

(I know I’m going slightly off topic talking about Iranians but you get the idea)
Serves you browns for wanting to be white so much

And yes euros should hate Turks they are onyl white today due to raping so many white girls jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yes euros should hate Turks they are onyl white today due to raping so many white girls jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Euro women (mostly Balkans and Ukraine) got blacked by e1b nafri cock. (E1b settled in Anatolia and moved throughout Europe).

Majority of ottoman soldiers were e themselves and deserved to fertilise aryan pussy to make their negro male ancestors proud

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur