Gymcel LTN gains 70+ lbs. of muscle in gym, his crush/girls still don't notice him

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.

This guy posts some insanely motivating story about becoming gymmaxxed only to conclude that girls still don't notice him, including his own crush. He says he saw his CRUSH and ANOTHER GIRL in the gym and said neither of them give af nor noticed/complimented him JFL

If muscle had such an impact on SMV for a LTN or MTN like this kid is, why would gaining 60 lbs. of mass make no difference with girls?

Hmmm.......

He just said it make him realize he's capable of "hard work" as if a guy cannot realize this unless he gains 60 lbs. of muscle. NO other way....

Okay bro, but where the pussy at? If the gym and all of this hard work ain't improving your chances with girls mirin' you then it ain't impacting SMV much, is it? Why cope with the gym "not being just about girls" if you're gonna argue that muscle improves SMV at the same time?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 17791 and 17 others
Ladies and gentlemen, the modern Western dating world:

A girl prefers muscular guys, skinny guy gets rejected and develops a lifelong fitness obsession that will result in dysmorphia, bizarre eating habits, and potential drug use. All of this for the remote chance to stick his cock in the bacteria-infested fuckhole of his oneitis

Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, nav_w1, Deleted member 23115 and 31 others
Ladies and gentlemen, the modern Western dating world:

A girl prefers muscular guys, skinny guy gets rejected and develops a lifelong fitness obsession that will result in dysmorphia, bizarre eating habits, and potential drug use. All of this for the remote chance to stick his cock in the bacteria-infested fuckhole of his oneitis

Lmao

The ironic part is he says he got rejected for a guy who was bigger/more built, yet he gets big/built and still doesn't get pussy lol

What he meant was, "I got rejected for a buff HTN ... So let me get buff with my LTN face & then my crush will jizz her shorts for me!"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 23115 and 12 others
ZyzzReincarnate looking a little different here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, poopoohead, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
The ironic part is he says he got rejected for a guy who was bigger/more built, yet he gets big/built and still doesn't get pussy lol

What he meant was, "I got rejected for a buff HTN ... So let me get buff with my LTN face & then my crush will jizz her shorts for me!"
Being somewhat muscular is just a pre requisite for success in modern day dating amongst a grocery list of other Requirements

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alesund, Deleted member 23115, wannaimprove and 14 others
no gym for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, HerpDerpson, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
He undoubtedly ascended hard tho

He went from trucel to LTN

he’s still hard capped by face and pheno tho

He’s pale as fuck with weird hair and his face gets red

He needs to tan and dye his hair asap

It’s possible his face will mature tho. College freshman generally look better when they become juniors

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing, CyprusGD and 13 others

It’s possible his face will mature tho. College freshman generally look better when they become juniors

You can't truly ascend with girls unless girls are making it easy for you though. I don't care if they're fat 3/10 girls, it's still options he doesn't have or at least didn't bother mentioning as he tortured himself in the gym for over a year just to get ignored by female classmates.

The problem is glaringly obvious -- his face. I don't think he realizes this as he gained a lot of muscle and still didn't say he got girls.

Being somewhat muscular is just a pre requisite for success in modern day dating amongst a grocery list of other Requirements

It's not need if you got a HTN face & 5'8"+ height, you just need to have a human frame and can be average bod but still have luck sometimes.

Most of the gym obsessed, musclemaxxing guys are below HTN, expect rarities like Seid, etc. who are musclemaxxed Chads/Chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CyprusGD, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
He was low-tier normie before looksmaxxing. Mogs younger truecel version of myself.

He even had female friends. Which is not possible at true-cel tier.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SunniMogger, ShowerMaxxing, CyprusGD and 3 others
Glasses are a death sentence. It's a disability really everyone should use contacts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SunniMogger, Meteor21, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
He was low-tier normie before looksmaxxing. Mogs younger truecel version of myself.

He is better off than before but still borderline incel is the point ... All that struggle for all that mass/muscle and still seemingly invisible af.

Sure he had female friends but plenty of NT LTNs & such can ... But I highly doubt 99% of them are getting any shots even with looksmatches.

I think if he was ascended with girls even slightly he would have said something or something as such in the video

A selfie with a fat girlfriend, ethnic girl, etc. Something ... But all we are left knowing is he's doomed to lift heavy objects for years to come.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Niggas will do anything but wear contacts. Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, ShowerMaxxing and Moggie

Maybe for a high schooler he was an LTN but for 18+ he was turbo incel

@fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
It's not need if you got a HTN face & 5'8"+ height, you just need to have a human frame and can be average bod but still have luck sometimes.
very true , I was a 5'5 skeleton before I started gymmaxxing and I still had girls who wanted me to fuck them

becoming muscular increases your appeal,but doesn't guarantee that the girl who rejected you will fall in love once you gymmax

he could greasermaxx and get some girls that way at ASU

also,this guy isn't natty,is he ?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, alriodai, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

His frame is also shit cos he has a narrow shoulders. I think he's MTN in SMV still. Went from LTN To MTN in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and oldcelloser
No way he ltn with that height and curly hair yet

lol never begun with a face like his.

His frame is also shit cos he has a narrow shoulders. I think he's MTN in SMV still. Went from LTN To MTN in SMV.
yep; thank you for this :Comfy: :):owo:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Most of the gym obsessed, musclemaxxing guys are below HTN, expect rarities like Seid, etc. who are musclemaxxed Chads/Chadlites.
this, just have an average frame and you're fine, gym is useless unless you really want a "muscle/body" halo which is hard as fuck to get these days due to standards, you might even need to take roids jfl
if you have shit frame though then you will need to gym just to be human tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
No one mentioned that he’s 170lbs aka a girls weight

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CyprusGD

he can slay asians

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Ethniframementalcel
fucking cringe

the cigar too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and AlexanderTheGreat11
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, oldcelloser and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, zharupodrugu, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
Getting a nice V build can really halo a HTN especially a taller one but it only helps a 5/10 just a little usually and doesn't do much at all for a sub 5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
1: No gym for face
2: Nigga still skinny weak ass faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
No aesthetic physique can make up for that sub5 face. Regardless, he will always be low in SMV and muscles will help but no where near enough to save him however though.

• +1

I'm a college freshmen, turned 18 couple of days ago and look like I'm 15. You sure I'll look better in a year or two?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I'm a college freshmen, turned 18 couple of days ago and look like I'm 15. You sure I'll look better in a year or two?
I looked pretty bad when I started uni at that age and look better now

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
I hope I don't have to wait a long time.
It had mostly happened for me at 20 I was just looksminned at the time by a bad hairstyle and no skin care

Meanwhile this guy pulled a HTB just by being curry
3111652 BDD532EF 633E 4828 AF70 B4F00E12DBE7

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

This guy posts some insanely motivating story about becoming gymmaxxed only to conclude that girls still don't notice him, including his own crush. He says he saw his CRUSH and ANOTHER GIRL in the gym and said neither of them give af nor noticed/complimented him JFL

If muscle had such an impact on SMV for a LTN or MTN like this kid is, why would gaining 60 lbs. of mass make no difference with girls?

Hmmm.......

He just said it make him realize he's capable of "hard work" as if a guy cannot realize this unless he gains 60 lbs. of muscle. NO other way....

Okay bro, but where the pussy at? If the gym and all of this hard work ain't improving your chances with girls mirin' you then it ain't impacting SMV much, is it? Why cope with the gym "not being just about girls" if you're gonna argue that muscle improves SMV at the same time?

This is just life

Gym don’t get you girls

If it was that easy, every guy would workout and have his dreamgirl already

• +1
He is still skinny lol.

Hmmm.......

there needs to be a girl who already likes u

Pam noticed him tho 🤔

• Hmm...
It's not about the girls
It's about the respect
He gets respect from other men
He can. Protect himself
Other men will fear him and won't try anything

Those glasses and hair failo him

Be at least slightly above average looking
Don’t be a turbomanlet
Don’t be morbidly obese (because your face will suffer for it)
Don’t be autistic

Congratulations, life is easy mode now, no need to cope with all these imaginary requirements anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Sub-5 to LTN ascension lol :feelshaha:
All that hard work and grinding just for a Becky to reject you lol