• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, truthhurts and RomanianZaddy
cope :feelsuhh: this guy is a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and OldRooster
thanks for posting this bro i now have even more faith roids will ascend me
Good luck with it brah ! Just be careful about the effect that shit can have on your hair and skin quality. The guy in the vid is almost certainly natty so you'll mog him easily with roids in a year or so.

Imagine you are so poor that posting clickbait videos on youtube is a plausible source of income.
EE virus eradicated:
A5IeSzE.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and JohnDoe
Good luck with it brah ! Just be careful about the effect that shit can have on your hair and skin quality. The guy in the vid is almost certainly natty so you'll mog him easily with roids in a year or so.
my entire bloodline is nw0 clear skin so i dont think im genetically predisposed, i used to have acne when i was younger but it immediately went away once i fixed my diet and stopped chemical skin care, now my skin is clear using 0 products. so i think i should be fine in both those departments, im not gonna run anything serious either just test and maybe var for my first cycle

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, RomanianZaddy and truthhurts
Imagine you are so poor that posting clickbait videos on youtube is a plausible source of income.
EE virus eradicated:
A5IeSzE.jpg
What is bro yapping about ?

my entire bloodline is nw0 clear skin so i dont think im genetically predisposed, i used to have acne when i was younger but it immediately went away once i fixed my diet and stopped chemical skin care, now my skin is clear using 0 products. so i think i should be fine in both those departments, im not gonna run anything serious either just test and maybe var for my first cycle
Kelly Oubre :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and Kelly Oubre Jr
Mirin hair genetics. I have a 50% chance of inheriting my father's norwood 7 hairline so roids are out of the question for me. I'll just stay in natty lifting purgatory😀

• So Sad
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Mirin hair genetics. I have a 50% chance of inheriting my father's norwood 7 hairline so roids are out of the question for me. I'll just stay in natty lifting purgatory😀
what about stuff like finasteride, ru58841

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, CopiumX and Kelly Oubre Jr
Obviously all the women that he got attention from are sluts ltb maybe mtb at best but this guy is literally truecel range so this is life fuel for anyone who is at least average height

• +1
Reactions: nathan and RomanianZaddy
still brootal how a chad has sub5 parents. Genetic recombination worked in his favor
adam silver created him in a lab to be the nbas poster mogger

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Obviously all the women that he got attention from are sluts ltb maybe mtb at best but this guy is literally truecel range so this is life fuel for anyone who is at least average height
I think being short is worse than being a trucel facially

what about stuff like finasteride, ru58841
I will probably get on it sooner or later but my hair situation is literally a toin coss. On one side is my father's nw7 genetics and on one side is my maternal grandfathers norwood 1 lmao, since males mainly inherit the hair genetics from their maternal grandfather's side. It was the same with my father, he inherited the nw7 from his maternal grandfather.

• So Sad
I think being short is worse than being a trucel facially
Meh, I'd rather be Zac Efron (pre surgery) at 173cm than have this guy's face at 183cm.

roids are the surest path to single moms

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Meh, I'd rather be Zac Efron (pre surgery) at 173cm than have this guy's face at 183cm.
173 isn’t that short bud, you’re giving two extremes Zac efron prime was lite this guy is legit trucel maybe ltn.

my point is you can’t change your face drastically unless surgeries, but you can change your body with hard work, so anyone who is incel unless deformed or severely mentally ill is a lazy nigger

173 isn’t that short bud, you’re giving two extremes Zac efron prime was lite this guy is legit trucel maybe ltn.

my point is you can’t change your face drastically unless surgeries, but you can change your body with hard work, so anyone who is incel unless deformed or severely mentally ill is a lazy nigger
173cm is short by 2024 standards in most countries

He forgot to mention he's not a manlet.

Okay if he's trucel then it wouldn't matter how good his body is, he'd get no results yet he clearly shows some girls have messaged him saying they only messaged because they liked his face/his nose/features so ??

Okay if he's trucel then it wouldn't matter how good his body is, he'd get no results yet he clearly shows some girls have messaged him saying they only messaged because they liked his face/his nose/features so ??
He’s white + 6ft with gym body halo, maybe not truecel but I don’t think anything past ltn facially, overall he’s like mtn psl wise with niche appeal.

The reason they said they “liked his face or features” was because they already saw his body and it haloed his face.

I will probably get on it sooner or later but my hair situation is literally a toin coss. On one side is my father's nw7 genetics and on one side is my maternal grandfathers norwood 1 lmao, since males mainly inherit the hair genetics from their maternal grandfather's side. It was the same with my father, he inherited the nw7 from his maternal grandfather.
damn better start praying to gandy

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
u forgot to mention theyre bot accounts waiting to drop their ai fansly

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and Debetro
damn better start praying to gandy
3 prayers in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 right before bed. Hopefully I'll ascend to Gandy Heaven through Lord Gandy's blessings 🙏

• Love it