gymcel zyzz getting laughed at online by bbcs

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW because cant find virgin jb

not really him, just a vid of him someone else is playing on their webcam, but everyones laughing at him while he does his cringe gymcel flexing shit, the girls saying he "looks nasty"
"NAH THEY JUST MIRIN BRAH, THEY JELYY !!:feelswah::feelswah:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Jova, N1666 and 1 other person
Zyzz was very self-aware and baste.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Ova for gymcels

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

not really him, just a vid of him someone else is playing on their webcam, but everyones laughing at him while he does his cringe gymcel flexing shit, the girls saying he "looks nasty"

They are jealous and mad at his trolling. They weren't clowning him anyways they cool lol.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, noodlelover, Jova and 1 other person
Who cares what that ugly ghoul thinks ??? Look at the state of her. One of the ugliest creatures I’ve ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, k99 and PickleTheSlayer
You’re Brazilian

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

They aren't even hating they just annoyed he keep trolling. They actually chill. What a dumb thread man kys.

Who cares what that ugly ghoul thinks ??? Look at the state of her. One of the ugliest creatures I’ve ever seen.
They weren't even hating if you watch it they said he look like goku and keep trolling and joining. Lol. Op is a fag.

• +1
Reactions: nope and MaestheticMaso
They weren't even hating if you watch it they said he look like goku and keep trolling and joining. Lol. Op is a fag.
I don’t care she’s very unattractive anyways.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I don’t care she’s very unattractive anyways.
OP KYS THE GIRL SAID HE HAS A NICE BODY AND THEN LEFT RIGHT AFTER TO SHOWER.

SHE JUST WANTED TO MASTERBATE TO HIM OFF CAM AS HE KEOT FLEZXING.

OP IR A FUCKING FAGGOT BOTCH

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
But he's alive and they're dead :feelskek::feelskek:
Wait :feelswhy:

Who cares they're just some irrelevant niggers, meanwhile Zyzz was a legend. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Jova
Who cares they're just some irrelevant niggers, meanwhile Zyzz was a legend. :feelswah:
Ur a fucking faggot bitch kys.

End ur life faggot. Ur going to hell and the girl even said he has a nice body and then left to jack off to him off cam as he flexed. Idiot? Op lied they all said he look like goku just annoying cuz he always do it

But he's alive and they're dead :feelskek::feelskek:
Wait :feelswhy:
End ur life faggot. Ur going to hell and the girl even said he has a nice body and then left to jack off to him off cam as he flexed. Idiot? Op lied they all said he look like goku just annoying cuz he always do it

Ur a fucking faggot bitch kys.

No you kill yourself, faggot! And OP for lying. :feelswah: I take back what I said about these black bhais and the black queens but I still think you should kill yourself right now, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I don't think aziz woudl give a shit what some random hood niggers think, he probably fucked girls who wouldn't even look in these niggas direction

No you kill yourself, faggot! And OP for lying. :feelswah: I take back what I said about these black bhais and the black queens but I still think you should kill yourself right now, faggot.
Troll just stfu bitch u mocked zyzz also faggot sarcastic unfunny bigvh kyssss

I don't think aziz woudl give a shit what some random hood niggers think, he probably fucked girls who wouldn't even look in these niggas direction
N word huh? Hey idiot. They were nice to him!!! Watch the video ffs op is a Daggett so is this guy below me

N word huh? Hey idiot. They were nice to him!!! Watch the video ffs op is a Daggett so is this guy below me
are you black or a jew? or a black israelite? why do you get so upset over minor things?

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
are you black or a jew? or a black israelite? why do you get so upset over minor things?
Dude the blacks in the video were nice asf watch it???? Op is lying to start race wars

I'm not gonna watch the video + I didn't mock Zyzz, kys faggot. :hnghn:
Not gonna watch the video ya a troll kys u faggot no u kys don't try to switch it on me troll U KYS FAGGOTTTT thats right take it bitch :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Girl likes him.
Guys are jealous.

Why does the site look old anyone know what year it was recorded ?