Reactions: NZb6Air
Great job! You should try dating apps

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and German_Incel69
htn

• JFL
Reactions: miserablenigga64
And still only ltb would reply😁
Money might be the missing piece of the puzzle, especially if you're in your 20s.

Even when women say they just want to hookup, they're always planning for the long term. I only learned that in my mid 20s, after having dropped out from college and spent many years as a NEET. I know guys who look far worse than me who have good careers and they have an easier time finding a girlfriend.

People on here might say they're beta buxxing but make no mistake, those guys are getting laid. If you just want to get laid with no commitment, you still need muscles AND money.

Money might be the missing piece of the puzzle, especially if you're in your 20s.

Even when women say they just want to hookup, they're always planning for the long term. I only learned that in my mid 20s, after having dropped out from college and spent many years as a NEET. I know guys who look far worse than me who have good careers and they have an easier time finding a girlfriend.

People on here might say they're beta buxxing but make no mistake, those guys are getting laid. If you just want to get laid with no commitment, you still need muscles AND money.
I get that bro i am 16 and don’t know shit how to moneymaxx i am not really trying to get laid still a V btw I know about a lot of girls that like me and not some ltb ,my friends tell me all the time how many girls like me but i am Not really interested i am very hostile towards girls in general because I have no interest ( still had sexual interactions with girls i am no cuck )

I get that bro i am 16 and don’t know shit how to moneymaxx i am not really trying to get laid still a V btw I know about a lot of girls that like me and not some ltb ,my friends tell me all the time how many girls like me but i am Not really interested i am very hostile towards girls in general because I have no interest ( still had sexual interactions with girls i am no cuck )
You may be gay or asexual then. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you can accept it.