Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2227
Jeff mogs this guy to Gandy and back

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Pietrosiek
Call it cope but I in all honesty believe women would prefer a guy with alot less pounds of muscle and taller stature

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Over, Norwooder and 5 others
Call it cope but I in all honesty believe women would prefer a guy with alot less pounds of muscle and taller stature
Mb yeah but jeff mogs brutally with he's face , to bad he always have gay haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yes, height is important, that's why David laid mogs Jeff. Height+body is the best. Still jeff and david could slay just with teir faces. I think aesthetic body is good bonus and you can use your body to statusmax with ig, or even youtube.
Mb yeah but jeff mogs brutally with he's face , to bad he always have gay haircut
he has good hair it's not gay lol, longish hair are ideal.

• +1
yes, height is important, that's why David laid mogs Jeff. Height+body is the best. Still jeff and david could slay just with teir faces. I think aesthetic body is good bonus and you can use your body to statusmax with ig, or even youtube.

he has good hair it's not gay lol, longish hair are ideal.
Women could potentially even feel intimated due to their extremely big muscles

Women could potentially even feel intimated due to their extremely big muscles
Jeff is not that big. Most ot bb are far to big

zac guy is gymcelled normie, jeff is chad "only" chad cuz short

here are some better examples

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
David Laid looked even better before he roided I think

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Women prefer men with muscles. But getting too big will turn some women off.

• +1
jeff > david. jeff has a much better face. david’s eye area is too cuckish
They're not that far of eachother. I would consider Jeff 7.5 psl, he really doesn't lack much or or maybe even anything to supermodel tier, while david is preetypoy 6.5-7psl. Height wise something like realistic 5'9-5'10 of Said vs 6'2 of laid.

Whilst I agree Jeff is PSL 7-7.5 (very good looking), I think David is only around a PSL 5 tbh. His eye area looks absolutely disgusting in some of his pictures/videos. Also, Jeff is actually 6'1 and David is anywhere from 6'2-6'4 (there's no consensus). I also think that Jeff has a better physique, and as we've stated, his face is a lot better imo.
Lol seid claims to be 6ft but He's a manlet lol. David is legit tall person. 5psl is high tier normie and laid is not usual high tier normie. 6psl at least. Imo Jeff has better body but it doesnt matter for foids at this point. Most of the people think that if you dont have hunter eye area you can't be chad. Jeff facially mogs but not that hard. Remember preetyboys have big jb apeal even if they are not that hot by psl standards

View attachment 167858holy actual fuck i take back everything. jeff seid is subhuman

also i mean, people on here said michael c hall (in dexter) is PSL 5 when I thought he was PSL 6+ and david laid looks around about the same as him in attractiveness so idk
I don't give a fuck how people rate, i rate based on my own eyes and laid could slay without his body in hs maybe even more than Jeff. Jeff mogs facially while laid height wise. About Jeff height, with his face he can get any 5'8 foid in the world. Height does matter but with supermodel tier face it doesnt unless foid is taller than him. Also 5'9 is exactly 175cm not 177.